- The report contains detailed information about Gamehost Income Fund that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gamehost Income Fund. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gamehost Income Fund financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gamehost Income Fund competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gamehost Income Fund business.
About Gamehost Income Fund
Gamehost Income Fund operates as an unincorporated open-ended trust. The Fund owns and operates the Great Northern Casino in Grande Prairie, Alberta; the Boomtown Casino in Fort McMurray Alberta; owns a 40% interest in the Deerfoot Inn and Casino Joint Venture (which owns and operates the Deerfoot Inn and Casino in Calgary, Alberta); and owns and operates Grande Prairie Real Estate in Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Great Northern Casino, Grande Prairie, Alberta
The Great Northern Casino is a 30,864 square foot casino and entertainment facility business located in Grande Prairie, Alberta. It is situated on 7.8 acres of land in the Gateway Power Centre in northwest Grande Prairie and is adjacent to Highway 2, a major north-south corridor. The gaming area of the facility, is comprised of approximately 21,604 square feet, accommodating 15 table games, 399 slot machines and a 3 table poker room. The table games offered in the gaming area consists of 11 Blackjack tables, 1 Caribbean Stud Poker table, 1 three card poker table, 1 four card poker table and 1 Roulette table. The non-gaming area of the facility contains a 35 seat restaurant, 145 seat showroom/lounge, a 45 seat piano bar, meeting and banquet areas with the capacity to accommodate a total of 100 people, and enhanced office and administrative areas.
Boomtown Casino, Fort McMurray, Alberta
The Boomtown Casino is a 23,512 square foot casino and entertainment facility and business located in Fort McMurray, Alberta. It is situated in the Peter Pond Shopping Mall in downtown Fort McMurray. The premises on which the Boomtown Casino operates is leased from a third party. The gaming area of the facility accommodates 10 table games, 399 slot machines and a 3 table poker room. The table games offered in the gaming area consists of 6 Blackjack tables, 1 Caribbean Stud Poker table, 2 three card poker tables, 1 Roulette table and a 3 table poker room. The non-gaming area of the facility contains a 35 seat restaurant and a 45 seat lounge featuring a dance floor and capacity for live entertainment.
Deerfoot Inn and Casino, Calgary Alberta
The Deerfoot Inn and Casino Joint Venture is a joint venture which was formed for the purposes of constructing, developing and operating the Deerfoot Inn and Casino and entertainment facility in south east Calgary, Alberta. The complex contains the casino, a hotel, a water park, convention facilities, dining and beverage venues and a live entertainment venue.
The Deerfoot Inn and Casino is a full convention, entertainment and casino facility. The gaming area of the facility is comprised of approximately 65,000 square feet, accommodating 28 table games, 671 slots and an 8 table poker room. The table games offered in the gaming area consists of 15 Black Jack tables (3 high limit), 3 Bacarrat tables (3 high limit), 1 craps table, 2 Roulette tables, 1 Tile Pai Gow table, 1 Ultimate Texas Holdem table and 1 Caribbean Stud table. The 4,700 square foot Chrome Room is a live entertainment facility located within the casino which offers live entertainment and sporting events. There is also an island pub located in the casino area.
The Deerfoot Inn offers 188 guest rooms including 28 suites. The hotel facility also includes 1 restaurant, 1 lounge, 14 conference/banquet rooms, a health and fitness center and a full water park.
Grande Prairie Real Estate Assets
The Grande Prairie Real Estate assets are located in Grande Prairie, Alberta. The Grande Prairie Real Estate assets are comprised of the Great Northern Casino, a 123 room, 4 story limited service hotel operating under the name Service Plus Inns & Suites (the Service Plus Inn) and a 10,530 square foot commercial multi-tenant lease facility (the Commercial Building). The Service Plus Inn offers clean and modernly appointed rooms, complimentary continental breakfast, in-room coffee and on demand pay-to-view movies and video games.
New Stampede Casino, Calgary Alberta
The Fund is a 20% shareholder in HospitalityCo, the owner of the New Stampede Casino. The New Stampede Casino, currently under construction, is located on grounds owned by Calgary Exhibition & Stampede Limited. The purchase and sale agreement for the New Stampede Casino includes a long term lease with Calgary Exhibition of Stampede Limited. The new facility encompasses approximately 100,000 square feet, accommodating 41 table games including private high limit areas, 600 Vegas style slots and a private 10 table poker room. A 4,500 square foot live entertainment showroom with seating for 450 is located within the building as are 3 food and beverage outlets. The casino sits atop a 300 stall heated underground parkade.
Gamehost Income Fund was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GAMEHOST INCOME FUND COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GAMEHOST INCOME FUND BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GAMEHOST INCOME FUND SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GAMEHOST INCOME FUND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GAMEHOST INCOME FUND COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gamehost Income Fund Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gamehost Income Fund and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gamehost Income Fund and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gamehost Income Fund Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gamehost Income Fund Industry Position Analysis
6. GAMEHOST INCOME FUND NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GAMEHOST INCOME FUND EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GAMEHOST INCOME FUND ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GAMEHOST INCOME FUND IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GAMEHOST INCOME FUND PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GAMEHOST INCOME FUND VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gamehost Income Fund Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gamehost Income Fund Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gamehost Income Fund Major Shareholders
Gamehost Income Fund History
Gamehost Income Fund Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gamehost Income Fund Offices and Representations
Gamehost Income Fund SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gamehost Income Fund Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gamehost Income Fund Capital Market Snapshot
Gamehost Income Fund Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Gamehost Income Fund Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gamehost Income Fund Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gamehost Income Fund Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gamehost Income Fund 1-year Stock Charts
Gamehost Income Fund 5-year Stock Charts
Gamehost Income Fund vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gamehost Income Fund vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gamehost Income Fund Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?