- The report contains detailed information about Frisch's Restaurants Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Frisch's Restaurants Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Frisch's Restaurants Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Frisch's Restaurants Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Frisch's Restaurants Inc. business.
About Frisch's Restaurants Inc.
Frischs Restaurants, Inc. operates full service family-style restaurants under the name Frischs Big Boy. The company also operates grill buffet style restaurants under the name Golden Corral pursuant to certain licensing agreements. Its restaurants are located in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
As of June 1, 2010, the companys operations consisted of 91 family-style restaurants using the Big Boy trade name and 35 Golden Corral restaurants. Additionally, 25 Big Boy restaurants were in operation under licensing rights granted by it to other operators.
Big Boy Restaurant Operations: Big Boy restaurants are full service family-style restaurants, the company operates under the name Frischs. All of the restaurants offer drive-thru service. The average Big Boy restaurant in operation as of June 1, 2010 contained approximately 5,600 square feet with seating capacity for 156 guests. Its footprint approximates 5,000 square feet and has 146 dining room seats.
Golden Corral Restaurant Operations: Golden Corral restaurant is a grill-buffet style family restaurant concept offering various buffet items. This format allows customers to be served grilled-to-order steaks directly from the buffet line as part of the regular buffet price.
Frischs Restaurants, Inc. was founded in 1923.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FRISCH'S RESTAURANTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FRISCH'S RESTAURANTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FRISCH'S RESTAURANTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FRISCH'S RESTAURANTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FRISCH'S RESTAURANTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Frisch's Restaurants Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Frisch's Restaurants Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Frisch's Restaurants Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Frisch's Restaurants Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Frisch's Restaurants Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FRISCH'S RESTAURANTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FRISCH'S RESTAURANTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FRISCH'S RESTAURANTS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FRISCH'S RESTAURANTS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FRISCH'S RESTAURANTS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FRISCH'S RESTAURANTS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. Major Shareholders
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. History
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. Offices and Representations
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Frisch's Restaurants Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?