- The report contains detailed information about Foodvision.com Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Foodvision.com Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Foodvision.com Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Foodvision.com Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Foodvision.com Inc business.
About Foodvision.com Inc
Foodvision.com, Inc (the Company) was formed in 1989 under the laws of the State of Delaware as Heavenly Slender Sweets, Inc. for the primary purpose of distributing a low calorie, low fat, salt free, soft ice cream substitute frozen desert product line in the United States and Canada.
At the time the Company acquired Investco, Investco's operations consisted of three Kenny Rogers Roasters (Roasters) franchised restaurants in the Atlanta metro area which Investco had acquired on December 7, 1997 by a foreclosure of security interests on the assets of the restaurants, and a restaurant in Renfrew, Ontario, Canada, known as the Hillbilly Shack Saloon.
Subsequent to the acquisition of Investco, the Company began developing a proprietary restaurant concept known as the Dirty Bird Cafe. The company opened its first Dirty Bird Cafe in Powder Springs, Georgia in June 1999, and its second Dirty Bird Cafe in Marietta, Georgia in September 1999.
After acquiring Investco, the Company reorganized itself into two divisions -- an Internet division and a Restaurant division. The Internet division operates an e-commerce website known as www.foodvision.com through Foodvision, Inc., a Georgia corporation, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company. The Restaurant division operates through Dirty Bird Cafe, Inc., a Georgia corporation, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.
On February 4, 2000, the Company acquired Echelon Acquisition Corporation (Echelon) pursuant to an Agreement and Plan of Reorganization (the Acquisition) executed on that same date.
In April 1999, the Company entered the Internet business by initiating the development of a dedicated vertical food portal devoted to the food and beverage industry. The food portal became operational on November 1, 1999.
The Company's initial plan was to develop content for a food-related website. In order to minimize the capital and ongoing administrative expense necessary to develop and maintain quality content, the Company's plan has been to acquire food-related content from third party providers through co branding arrangements, under which the Company compensates the third party content provider through small monthly fees, negotiated splits of advertising revenue, traffic from the Company's websites, and/or advertising on the Company's own website.
The informational content on the Company's website is critical to attracting and maintaining site visitors. The Company does not supply any of the website content itself, but rather gathers relevant and up-to-date food industry and food-related information, news, recipes, and tips from various partners and places this information on one localized website.
Business-to-Business: One portion of the Company's website focuses on building business-to-business relationships within the food industry. For food industry professionals, the site offers several services designed to keep the professional updated and current on food industry trends and business opportunities.
The Company is also developing its proprietary Design-A-Restaurant concept with features that allow members to virtually build their own restaurant from the ground up. The program allows members to choose from a variety of restaurant furniture and fixtures to decorate their own virtual restaurant.
The Company has also entered into a co-branding agreement with FoodPeople.com, Inc. that provides content and information on the foodservice industry at no cost to the Company.
Business to Consumers: For consumers, the site offers current news on food and beverage issues, featured daily recipes that include important health and nutrition information, wine recommendations, and a recipe calculator to adjust recipe ingredients for fewer or more servings.
Agri-Business: An entire section of the Company's website is dedicated solely to the agricultural side of the food business. Producers are able to use the website to access important information for their business such as current news, important innovations and upcoming events.
Internet Services: The Company recently began developing
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FOODVISION.COM INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FOODVISION.COM INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FOODVISION.COM INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FOODVISION.COM INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FOODVISION.COM INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Foodvision.com Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Foodvision.com Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Foodvision.com Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Foodvision.com Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Foodvision.com Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. FOODVISION.COM INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FOODVISION.COM INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FOODVISION.COM INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FOODVISION.COM INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FOODVISION.COM INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FOODVISION.COM INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Foodvision.com Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Foodvision.com Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Foodvision.com Inc Major Shareholders
Foodvision.com Inc History
Foodvision.com Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Foodvision.com Inc Offices and Representations
Foodvision.com Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Foodvision.com Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Foodvision.com Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Foodvision.com Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Foodvision.com Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Foodvision.com Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Foodvision.com Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Foodvision.com Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Foodvision.com Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Foodvision.com Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Foodvision.com Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Foodvision.com Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?