- The report contains detailed information about Food Junction Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Food Junction Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Food Junction Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Food Junction Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Food Junction Holdings Ltd. business.
About Food Junction Holdings Ltd.
Food Junction Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the operation and management of food courts in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Peoples Republic of China. The company manages the operational aspects of its food courts, ranging from cash collection services to dish collection, dish washing, cleaning, and general maintenance. It also handles the marketing and business development of the food courts, such as the food and tenant mix of each food court, and the advertising and promotion of the food courts to create awareness. In addition, the company operates food and beverage stalls, such as drinks stall, juice stall, chicken rice stall, and local delights stall. Food Junction Holdings operates its outlets under the Food Junction, Food Culture, FJ Square, The Food Place, and Food Garden brand names. Further, the company manages and operates restaurants under the Tetsu brand name; gourmet gift boutique under the Kokoro brand name; and cafes and restaurants under the Malone's brand name. As of December 31, 2008, it managed and operated 17 food courts, 60 self-operated food and beverage stalls, 1 Japanese restaurant, 2 Malone's outlets, and 1 gourmet gift boutique. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Singapore, Singapore. As of September 5, 2008, Food Junction Holdings Limited operates as a subsidiary of Auric Pacific Group Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FOOD JUNCTION HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FOOD JUNCTION HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FOOD JUNCTION HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FOOD JUNCTION HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FOOD JUNCTION HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Food Junction Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Food Junction Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Food Junction Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Food Junction Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Food Junction Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FOOD JUNCTION HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FOOD JUNCTION HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FOOD JUNCTION HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FOOD JUNCTION HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FOOD JUNCTION HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FOOD JUNCTION HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. History
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Food Junction Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?