- The report contains detailed information about Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. business.
About Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc.
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. engages in the ownership and leasing of electronic gaming machines in resorts, hotels, and other venues in Asia placed on a revenue sharing basis with venue owners. The company also engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of table game products; and the design, manufacture, and sale of component parts for the automotive industry. Its primary focus is on the ownership and leasing of gaming machines on a revenue sharing basis across certain countries in Asia.
Gaming Machine Participation
The company identifies and develops new gaming venues, and acquires the gaming machines, casino management systems, and other gaming peripherals and installs same in contracted venues. It contracts with the venue owners or operators for the placement of electronic gaming machines on a revenue sharing basis and directly acquires and installs the gaming machines and other gaming peripherals at the relevant gaming venues. It utilizes electronic gaming machines from manufacturers, including International Game Technology, Aristocrat Technologies, WMS Gaming, and Interblock. As of December 31, 2009, the company had an inventory of 1,702 gaming machines suitable for deployment.
Table Game Products
As of December 31, 2009, the companys table game products were focused on the development, manufacture, and sale of gaming chips.
High-frequency RFID casino chips which are traditional casino chips embedded with a RFID tag that allows casinos to identify counterfeit casino chips and track table play. The high-frequency 13.56 MHz RFID casino chip is designed to provide real-time data capability, chip security, player tracking, and accounting management benefits for casinos. The high-frequency RFID chips enable casinos to read 1,000 chips per second and have a memory capacity of approximately 10,000 bits.
Traditional casino chips for various table games, including a range of American-style gaming chips with 30 different color combinations, various sizes and other personalized printing combinations.
High-frequency RFID casino plaques use plastic thermoforming techniques and a process of printing graphics to polymer that provides for a range of colors or designs, including a photographic finish. The companys plaques have security features, including a patented RFID inlay which is tamper-proof and identifies each plaque, a currency grade ceramic DNA strand embedded in the plastic, a multi-directional hologram and serialization. They are available in five rectangular and three square shapes or customized to buyer requirements.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys table game products also included the development, manufacture, and sale, through its distributor network, of products that automate the manual processes supporting casino table games and provide additional security to the gaming industry.
The Deck Checker is an automated playing card scanner that scans decks of playing cards.
The RandomPlus Card Shuffler is a shuffling device capable of shuffling approximately eight decks of playing cards at once.
The ShufflePro Shuffler is a high-speed playing card-shuffler designed for use with one or two deck table games, such as standard poker room games and baccarat.
The ChipWasher is an automated gaming chip cleaner that washes and sanitizes gaming chips.
The company through, Dolphin Advanced Technologies Pty Ltd. (Dolphin), also designs, manufactures, and sells component parts for the automotive industry. Dolphin involves in tool-making, custom injection molding and clean room manufacture of high-precision plastic products together with non-gaming product lines of products for the automotive industry. From its facility in Melbourne, Australia, the company produces various automotive components, including inner remote door handles, fuel filler hinge assemblies, module brackets, steering wheel spoke covers, speaker grills, fasteners, safety products, and vehicle cosmetic components. In addition to Australia, Dolphin supplies components to auto manufacturers in North and South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Marketing and Distribution: The company markets its automotive products through automotive organizations and institutions and is a preferred supplier to General Motors Holden, Toyota, Autoliv, and Bridgestone.
The companys competitors include ITW Deltar, Hook Plastics, Palm Plastics & Tooling, Hasico, and Sneddon & Kingston Plastics.
In 2009, the company completed the sale of its card verification and electronic card shuffling assets.
The company was founded in 1995. It was formerly known as Elixir Gaming Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. on July 26, 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENTERTAINMENT GAMING ASIA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENTERTAINMENT GAMING ASIA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENTERTAINMENT GAMING ASIA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENTERTAINMENT GAMING ASIA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENTERTAINMENT GAMING ASIA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENTERTAINMENT GAMING ASIA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENTERTAINMENT GAMING ASIA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENTERTAINMENT GAMING ASIA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENTERTAINMENT GAMING ASIA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENTERTAINMENT GAMING ASIA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENTERTAINMENT GAMING ASIA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. Major Shareholders
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. History
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. Offices and Representations
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?