- The report contains detailed information about Encompass Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Encompass Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Encompass Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Encompass Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Encompass Holdings, Inc. business.
About Encompass Holdings, Inc.
Encompass Holdings, Inc. acquires ownership interests in developing companies across a range of industries. The company provides financial and managerial assistance to those companies. Its wholly-owned subsidiary is: Aqua Xtremes, Inc. which in turn owns 100% of Xtreme Engines, Inc. which in turn owns 51% of Rotary Engine Technologies, Inc; and Nacio Systems, Inc, which owns 100% of Interactive Holding Group, Inc.
Aqua Xtremes, Inc. / Xtreme Engines, Inc. / Rotary Engine Technologies, Inc.
Aqua Xtremes, Inc. is the designer, manufacturer, and marketing company for water sports equipment. One of its products is the XBoard, a jet-powered personal watercraft that redefines extreme water sports. XBoards allow riders of all skill levels the experience of riding a personal watercraft. The XBoard design team has created a watercraft that would combine a hull design with an EPA conforming rotary engine.
Xtreme Engines, Inc. is in the process of refining the rotary engine, utilized in the XBoards, to bring it into full compliance with EPA standards, while at the same time creating an engine that would utilize a variety of alternative fuels. The engine has been designed to power the XBoard. It would also be sold separately to different manufacturers which would utilize it in the areas of water, sea and air applications, including co-generation.
Rotary Engine Technologies, Inc., a 51% owned subsidiary of Xtreme Engines, owns considerable rotary engine intellectual property and prototypes of various power sizes. Its focus is to develop these prototypes to commercial viability specializing in the use of a variety of alternate fuels.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENCOMPASS HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENCOMPASS HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENCOMPASS HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENCOMPASS HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENCOMPASS HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Encompass Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Encompass Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Encompass Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Encompass Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Encompass Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENCOMPASS HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENCOMPASS HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENCOMPASS HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENCOMPASS HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENCOMPASS HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENCOMPASS HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Encompass Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Encompass Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Encompass Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Encompass Holdings, Inc. History
Encompass Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Encompass Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Encompass Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Encompass Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Encompass Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Encompass Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Encompass Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Encompass Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Encompass Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Encompass Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Encompass Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Encompass Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Encompass Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Encompass Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?