- The report contains detailed information about Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc business.
About Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc
Domino's Pizza UK & IRL plc. (the company) is a pizza delivery company. The companys expertise and passion for delivering hot and fresh pizza has earned it numerous awards and the loyalty of millions of pizza lovers around the world.
The company's subsidiary company, Dominos Pizza Group Limited (DPG) holds the exclusive master franchise to own, operate and franchise Dominos Pizza stores in the UK and Ireland.
Dominos Pizza was founded in the United States of America in 1960. Since then, the business has grown to over 7,000 stores in 50 international markets through a combination of franchising and corporate store development.
Domino's Pizza Group Limited, a subsidiary of Domino's Pizza UK & IRL plc, holds the master franchise for Domino's in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Domino's is pizza company in the UK opened its first store in 1985. Domino's has now expanded to over 270 stores, covering over one third of UK households.
Dominos menu items include:
Starters: Chicken Dunkers, Chicken Strippers, Coleslaw, Garlic Pizza Bread, Potato Wedges and Chicken Combo.
Pizza: Cheese and Tomato, Deluxe, Extravaganza Pizza, Full House, Hawaiian Pizza, Hot & Spicy Pizza, Mighty Meaty, Mixed Grill, Pepperoni Passion, Tandoori Hot, Texas BBQ Pizza, Veg-a-Roma Pizza and Vegetarian Supreme.
Deserts: Domino's Cheesecake, Domino's Temptation, Hanky Panky Pie and Cassis Royale
Extras: Honey & Mustard Dip, Garlic & Herb Dip, 3 Pepper Dip and Barbeque Dip
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DOMINO'S PIZZA UK & IRELAND PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DOMINO'S PIZZA UK & IRELAND PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DOMINO'S PIZZA UK & IRELAND PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DOMINO'S PIZZA UK & IRELAND PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DOMINO'S PIZZA UK & IRELAND PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc Industry Position Analysis
6. DOMINO'S PIZZA UK & IRELAND PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DOMINO'S PIZZA UK & IRELAND PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DOMINO'S PIZZA UK & IRELAND PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DOMINO'S PIZZA UK & IRELAND PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DOMINO'S PIZZA UK & IRELAND PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DOMINO'S PIZZA UK & IRELAND PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc Major Shareholders
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc History
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc Offices and Representations
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc Capital Market Snapshot
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc 1-year Stock Charts
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc 5-year Stock Charts
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?