Dinewise, Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Dinewise, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dinewise, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dinewise, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dinewise, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dinewise, Inc. business.
About Dinewise, Inc.
Dinewise, Inc. provides direct-to-consumer gourmet home meal replacement services in the United States. The company offers various meal planning, delivery, and preparation services under the Dinewise brand name. Its products include branded, prepared frozen proteins (such as beef, chicken, pork and fish), meals, soups, appetizers, and deserts.
The company is also a direct marketer of gourmet prime cut proteins, such as filet mignon, rack of lamb, rib roast, chicken cordon bleu, jumbo shrimp, tuna steaks, and lobster tails. Its products are flash frozen in waste free, safe, and portion- controlled packaging. The company also offers hors doeuvres, desserts and other complementary items, such as its kitchen indispensable housewares line. The company markets through multiple channels, including direct mail, catalog, print, public relations, e-retailing and through its inbound, outbound call center.
The company's assortment of approximately 125 prime cut proteins, such as filet mignon, rack of lamb, rib roast, chicken cordon bleu, jumbo shrimp, tuna steaks and lobster tails, and 225 assortments of vegetables, soups, appetizers, desserts and other meals accents is complimented by its new branded proprietary Dinewise product line that offers approximately 100 gourmet prepared meals and meal compliments, with approximately 5,000 meal combinations. Its products include:
Chef Selections: These products include: Herbed Salmon w/Butternut Squash & Broccoli & Red Peppers; Beef Top Blade w/Roasted Potatoes & Asparagus; Rack of Lamb w/Red Skin Mashed Potatoes & Snap Peas & Carrots; and Stuffed Cajun Pork Chop w/Apple Pecan Stuffing & Baby Carrots.
Express Meals: Chef-prepared Express Meals are meals individually packaged in microwaveable containers.
Minute Pastas: Minute Pastas have the sauce baked into the fiber of each individual piece of pasta.
Family Style: The chef-prepared entrees, sides, and vegetables are available in single serving quantities of four. These same entrees, sides, and vegetables are available as Mix & Match/ a la carte offerings.
Appetizers/ Soups: Includes Mini Chicken Wellingtons, Spanikopita, Crab Cakes, Maryland Style, and Cream of Asparagus with Lobster.
Gourmet Desserts: Includes Chocolate Truffle Lava Cake; and Single Serving Margarita Cheesecake.
Diet Mix & Match: The company offers foods that meet the qualifications for diabetic and other nutrient specific needs, such as low fat, low carb, or low calorie. These items are available on an ala carte basis.
Diet Friendly: Using the same offerings as the Diet Mix & Match offer, DineWise also offers meal plans based on 1,300-1,500, 1,600-1,900, and 2,000-2,300 Calories. Qualitative information/links include daily nutritional needs calculators, as well as access to a registered dietician consultation.
Kitchen Indispensables: The company offers its kitchen indispensables, a (SRP) complimentary houseware line.
Freezers: To facilitate product purchasing, the company offers freezers in three sizes: five cubic feet (5 ft3), fourteen cubic feet (14 ft3), or twenty one cubic feet (21 ft3) through its national service relationship with Sears.
Gifts and Gift Certificates
Gift certificates can be sent as gifts for weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, new parents, corporate occasions, newlyweds, single moms/dads, or to college students.
In the Direct To Consumer/ Home Meal Replacement market, the companys competitors include Omaha Steaks and Schwanns.
In the Direct To Consumer weight loss food product market, the companys competitors include Jenny Craig, e-Diets, NutriSystem, and Zone Chef.
Dinewise, Inc. was founded in 1959.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DINEWISE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DINEWISE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DINEWISE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DINEWISE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DINEWISE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dinewise, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dinewise, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dinewise, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dinewise, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dinewise, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DINEWISE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DINEWISE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DINEWISE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DINEWISE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DINEWISE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DINEWISE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Dinewise, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dinewise, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Dinewise, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Dinewise, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dinewise, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dinewise, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Dinewise, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dinewise, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dinewise, Inc. Major Shareholders
Dinewise, Inc. History
Dinewise, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dinewise, Inc. Offices and Representations
Dinewise, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dinewise, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dinewise, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Dinewise, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Dinewise, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dinewise, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?