- The report contains detailed information about Ctrip.com International Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ctrip.com International Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ctrip.com International Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ctrip.com International Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ctrip.com International Ltd. business.
About Ctrip.com International Ltd.
Ctrip.com International, Ltd. provides travel services for hotel accommodations, airline tickets, and packaged tours in the Peoples Republic of China.
The company aggregates information on hotels and flights and enables its customers to make informed hotel and flight bookings. The company also sells packaged tours that include transportation and accommodations, as well as guided tours in some instances. The company targets its services primarily at business and leisure travelers in China who do not travel in groups. As of December 31, 2009, it had secured room supply relationships with approximately 9,800 hotels in China and approximately 19,000 hotels abroad, which cover a range of hotels in terms of price and geographical location.
The company operates as a consolidator of airline tickets in China. Its airline ticket suppliers include Chinese airlines and various international airlines that operate flights originating from China. The companys customers can make flight reservations on their chosen routes and arrange ticket payment and delivery through its ticketing offices and third-party agencies located in over 50 major cities in China. The company also offers independent leisure travelers bundled package-tour products, which include transportation and accommodations, as well as guided tours in some instances. The companys package-tour products cover various domestic and international destinations.
Products and Services
The company primarily offers hotel reservation and air-ticketing services. In addition, it offers other products and services, including packaged tours, mostly bundled by the company, that cover hotel, air tickets and transportation.
Hotel Reservations: The company acts as agent in its hotel-related transactions. Its customers receive confirmed bookings and generally pay the hotels directly upon completion of their stays, and in general, the company pays no penalty to the hotels if its customers do not check in. For some of its hotel suppliers, the company earns pre-negotiated fixed commissions on hotel rooms it sells. For other hotels, the company has commission arrangements that it refers to as the ratchet system, whereby its commission rate per room night is adjusted upward with the increase in the volume of room nights the company sells for such hotel during such month.
The company contracts with hotels for rooms under two agency models, the guaranteed allotment model and the on-request model. In addition to the agreements that it enters into with all of its hotel suppliers, the company enters into a supplemental agreement with each of the hotel suppliers with which it has a guaranteed allotment arrangement.
Air-ticketing: The company sells air tickets for major domestic Chinese airlines, including Air China, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines and Hainan Airlines and various international airlines operating flights that originate from cities in China, such as Dragon Air, Singapore Airlines, United Airlines, Lufthansa, Emirates Airlines, and Qantas Airways. In air-ticketing transactions, a customer generally pays the ticket delivery agent upon delivery of the ticket. The customer also has the option of picking up a ticket at the ticketing office or obtaining an electronic ticket.
Packaged-tour: The company also offers independent leisure travelers bundled package-tour products, which include transportation and accommodations, as well as guided tours in some instance. The companys package-tour products cover various domestic and international destinations.
Other Products and Services: The company offers travel-related businesses and other third parties the opportunity to advertise on its Web sites. It sells property management system (PMS) and provides related maintenance service to hotel operators. The company also sells travel guidebooks, which provide useful information for independent travelers. It provides air-ticket delivery and insurance services to its customers. In addition, the company also sells VIP membership cards that allow cardholders to enjoy certain priority in obtaining its services and receiving discounts from various restaurants, clubs, and bars in various cities in China. It also offers these membership cards free of charge to select customers who have purchased a certain amount of travel services from the company.
The company competes primarily with other consolidators of hotel accommodations and flight reservation services based in China, such as eLong, Inc., which is controlled by IAC/InterActiveCorp, which owns online travel businesses, including Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, and the WWTE private label; and Mangocity.com. The company also competes with traditional travel agencies and new travel searching engines, such as Qunar.com and Taobao.com.
Ctrip.com International, Ltd. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CTRIP.COM INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CTRIP.COM INTERNATIONAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CTRIP.COM INTERNATIONAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CTRIP.COM INTERNATIONAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CTRIP.COM INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ctrip.com International Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ctrip.com International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ctrip.com International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ctrip.com International Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ctrip.com International Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CTRIP.COM INTERNATIONAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CTRIP.COM INTERNATIONAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CTRIP.COM INTERNATIONAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CTRIP.COM INTERNATIONAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CTRIP.COM INTERNATIONAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CTRIP.COM INTERNATIONAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ctrip.com International Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ctrip.com International Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ctrip.com International Ltd. Major Shareholders
Ctrip.com International Ltd. History
Ctrip.com International Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ctrip.com International Ltd. Offices and Representations
Ctrip.com International Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ctrip.com International Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ctrip.com International Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Ctrip.com International Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Ctrip.com International Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ctrip.com International Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ctrip.com International Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ctrip.com International Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Ctrip.com International Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Ctrip.com International Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ctrip.com International Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ctrip.com International Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?