- The report contains detailed information about Country Club (India) Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Country Club (India) Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Country Club (India) Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Country Club (India) Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Country Club (India) Ltd business.
About Country Club (India) Ltd
Country Club (India), Ltd. operates a chain of family clubs in India and Sri Lanka. The company operates hospitality facilities across various Indian locations, health clubs, multi-cuisine restaurants, business centre, swimming pools, and other recreational facilities. It also offers a range of membership products. The company offers a combination of entertainment with recreation and leisure.
The company operates 155 franchise clubs and 51 clubs. It also has a presence in the Middle East through its leisure resort in Dubai. The company consists of approximately 650 corporate clients, including Microsoft; Satyam Computers; Brooke Bond Upton (India), Ltd; CMC, Ltd; and Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Ltd.
The company has 51 properties, including 15 in Karnataka, 9 in Andhra Pradesh, 5 each in Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat, 2 each in Kerala, New Delhi, and Kolkata, 1 each in Goa, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Sri Lanka, and Dubai.
Country Ciub Bandipur: It is a wildlife destination in Karnataka offering guided tours of the jungle.
Country Club Sarjapur: It is a five-star standard club in Sarjapur (Bangalore) offering a 24-hour gym and 'Moksh' spa.
Country Club de Goa: It is a water sports club along the Anjuna Beach, Goa.
Country Club Kovalam: It is a floating spa in Kerala.
Country Club Babylon: It includes an adventure orientation with a stretch for white water rafting.
Country Ciub Coconut Grove: It is a 100% eco-friendly leisure infrastructure project.
In 2008, Country Club Hotel, Dubai was launched with 102 spacious rooms, including 18 executive rooms and 12 suites in 2008. The company has launched Country Club Sarjapur, Bangalore, across 3.5 acres, the five-star club in the CCIL chain. It has launched and widened the CK27 clubbing chain to Ahmedabad, Pune, Noida, Surat, Kolkata, and Bangalore. The company operates a 100-acre Country Club Coconut Grove, the leisure infrastructure project that is eco-friendly, including holiday homes near Tumkur in Bangalore. It also operates Country Club de Goa, a water sports and clubbing retreat in Goa.
The company extends its operations into wildlife getaway, ecotourism, floating spa, chocolate and wine spa, service apartments, and commercial space (for the IT sector) speciality segments. It launched international foray into lifestyle resorts in Sri Lanka under its own marque. The company launched a foray into the Middle East with the Country Club Hotel in Dubai in 2008. In 2008, the company has launched city Clubs through CK 27 model and launched a medical tourism venture through Country Spa.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COUNTRY CLUB (INDIA) LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COUNTRY CLUB (INDIA) LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COUNTRY CLUB (INDIA) LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COUNTRY CLUB (INDIA) LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COUNTRY CLUB (INDIA) LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Country Club (India) Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Country Club (India) Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Country Club (India) Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Country Club (India) Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Country Club (India) Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. COUNTRY CLUB (INDIA) LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COUNTRY CLUB (INDIA) LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COUNTRY CLUB (INDIA) LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COUNTRY CLUB (INDIA) LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COUNTRY CLUB (INDIA) LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COUNTRY CLUB (INDIA) LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Country Club (India) Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Country Club (India) Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Country Club (India) Ltd Major Shareholders
Country Club (India) Ltd History
Country Club (India) Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Country Club (India) Ltd Offices and Representations
Country Club (India) Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Country Club (India) Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Country Club (India) Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Country Club (India) Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Country Club (India) Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Country Club (India) Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Country Club (India) Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Country Club (India) Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Country Club (India) Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Country Club (India) Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Country Club (India) Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Country Club (India) Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?