- The report contains detailed information about ClubLink Enterprises Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ClubLink Enterprises Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ClubLink Enterprises Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ClubLink Enterprises Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ClubLink Enterprises Limited business.
About ClubLink Enterprises Limited
ClubLink Enterprises Limited engages in tourism, golf, and merchant banking activities in Canada and the United States.
Rail, Tourism and Port Operations
The companys rail, tourism and port activities are provided through various wholly-owned subsidiaries operating as White Pass and Yukon Route (White Pass). White Pass is an integrated tourist enterprise controlling three major docks for cruise ship berthing in Skagway, Alaska. The port operations support the rail tour excursion, which operates from Skagway to northern British Columbia and Yukon. The White Pass railway stretches for a distance of approximately 110 miles from Skagway, Alaska through part of British Columbia to Whitehorse, Yukon. The tourist railway offers round trip and one-way excursions from Skagway to the White Pass Summit, to Fraser, British Columbia, to Bennett, British Columbia and to Carcross, Yukon.
Rail Operations: The companys primary business is the operation of port facilities and a 36-inch narrow gauge passenger tourist railway under the name White Pass & Yukon Route. The tourist railway offers round trip and one-way excursions from Skagway to the White Pass Summit, to Fraser, British Columbia, to Bennett, British Columbia and to Carcross, Yukon. The railway operates on a right of way that is generally 200 feet wide in Alaska and British Columbia and 100 feet wide in Yukon, with some points in the cities of Skagway and Whitehorse being approximately 30 feet.
Port Operations: The company operates dock facilities on the Skagway waterfront, which primarily serve cruise ships and also serves the mining and petroleum industries. Its existing dock facilities can accommodate four large ships and one small ship at a time. White Pass operates three of the four major docks in Skagway, namely, Railway Dock, Broadway Dock and Ore Dock.
Golf and Resort Operations
The company, through ClubLink Corporation, engages in the ownership, operation, and development of member golf clubs and golf resorts in Ontario and Quebec.
ClubLink is a publicly held reporting issuer (TSX: LNK) and is Canadas largest owner
The Golf Club operations segment represents various aspects of operating golf courses including annual dues, green fees, corporate events, cart rentals, merchandise, food and beverage (except food and beverage at two Muskoka Golf Clubs operated by Delta Hotels and Resorts (Delta)) and services, such as golf instruction.
ClubLinks golf clubs are organized into two clusters: the major metropolitan areas of Southern Ontario and Muskoka, Ontarios premier resort area, extending from London to Huntsville to Pickering, with a presence in the Greater Toronto Area; and Quebec/Eastern Ontario, extending from the National Capital Region to Montreal, including Mont-Tremblant, Quebecs premier resort area.
ClubLink operates The Lake Joseph Club. Delta manages the non-golf aspects of ClubLinks Resort operations which include the operations of Delta Grandview Resort, Delta Rocky Crest Resort and Delta Sherwood Inn. The Resort operations segment represents various aspects of operating the Resorts, including rooms, food and beverage and nature programs (but exclude golf).
The company was founded in 1997. It was formerly known as Tri-White Corporation and changed its name to ClubLink Enterprises Limited on July 23, 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CLUBLINK ENTERPRISES LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CLUBLINK ENTERPRISES LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CLUBLINK ENTERPRISES LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CLUBLINK ENTERPRISES LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CLUBLINK ENTERPRISES LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ClubLink Enterprises Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ClubLink Enterprises Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ClubLink Enterprises Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ClubLink Enterprises Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ClubLink Enterprises Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. CLUBLINK ENTERPRISES LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CLUBLINK ENTERPRISES LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CLUBLINK ENTERPRISES LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CLUBLINK ENTERPRISES LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CLUBLINK ENTERPRISES LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CLUBLINK ENTERPRISES LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ClubLink Enterprises Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ClubLink Enterprises Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ClubLink Enterprises Limited Major Shareholders
ClubLink Enterprises Limited History
ClubLink Enterprises Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ClubLink Enterprises Limited Offices and Representations
ClubLink Enterprises Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ClubLink Enterprises Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ClubLink Enterprises Limited Capital Market Snapshot
ClubLink Enterprises Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
ClubLink Enterprises Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ClubLink Enterprises Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ClubLink Enterprises Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ClubLink Enterprises Limited 1-year Stock Charts
ClubLink Enterprises Limited 5-year Stock Charts
ClubLink Enterprises Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ClubLink Enterprises Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ClubLink Enterprises Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?