- The report contains detailed information about Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. business.
About Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc.
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. owns and operates restaurants under the trade names BRAVO!, BRAVO! Cucina Italiana, Cucina BRAVO! Italiana, BRAVO! Italian Kitchen, Brio, Brio Tuscan Grille, and Bon Vie.
BRAVO! Cucina Italiana
BRAVO! Cucina Italiana offers a menu of Italian food. As of March 28, 2010, the company owned and operated 46 BRAVO! restaurants in 19 states. BRAVO! offers various pasta dishes, steaks, chicken, seafood and pizzas. BRAVO! also offers seasonal specials, a wine list, carry-out and catering.
BRIO Tuscan Grille
BRIO Tuscan Grille serves authentic northern Italian food in a Tuscan Villa atmosphere. As of March 28, 2010, the company owned and operated 37 BRIO restaurants in 17 states. The company also operated one Upscale Affordable American-French bistro restaurant in Columbus, Ohio under the brand Bon Vie.
The company relies on Gordon Food Service (GFS), as the primary distributor of a majority of its ingredients
The main competitors for the companys brands are mid-priced, full service concepts in the multi-location, upscale casual dining segment, including Maggianos, Cheesecake Factory, BJs Restaurants, and P.F. Changs.
The company was founded in 1987. It was formerly known as Belden Village Venture, Inc. and changed its name to Bravo Cucina of Dayton, Inc. in 1995. Further it changed its name to Bravo Development, Inc. in 1998 and to Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. in June 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BRAVO BRIO RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BRAVO BRIO RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BRAVO BRIO RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BRAVO BRIO RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BRAVO BRIO RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BRAVO BRIO RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BRAVO BRIO RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BRAVO BRIO RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BRAVO BRIO RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BRAVO BRIO RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BRAVO BRIO RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. History
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?