- The report contains detailed information about BP International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BP International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BP International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BP International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BP International Inc. business.
About BP International Inc.
BP International, Inc. engages in the manufacture of tennis court equipment, industrial fabrics, athletic field and gymnasium equipment, privacy and construction fence screening, fabric architecture shade structures and cabanas, sports lighting, and custom netting.
The company manufactures products in five categories: Tennis and Tennis Court Equipment, such as windscreens and accessories, tennis nets, net posts, benches, court cabanas, court accessories, divider netting, backdrop curtains, protective padding, customized logos, volleyball equipment, basketball equipment and tennis court lighting. Athletics Equipment, such as turf protectors, field covers, windscreens artificial turf mats, safety rails, and batting cages and frames Fencing Fabrics, such as privacy screens, decorative screens, kennel covers, horticultural fabrics, silt fencing, safety fencing, and temporary fencing. Netting, made with knotted and knotless nylon, knotted and knotless polyethylene, for sports activities such as baseball, soccer, golf, volleyball, tennis, hockey, lacrosse, and football, and for bird and scaffold netting. Shade Structures, Canopies and Cabanas, under the trade name 'ShadeZone'.
The company's ShadeZone shade structures are available as standard installations in common shapes, or as fully customized products tailored to a customer's individual needs. ShadeZone products are manufactured of knitted high-density polyethylene fabric and are UV stabilized.
The company sells its products to sports facilities, support facilities, municipalities, parks, playgrounds, schools, and recreation centers. It distributes its products through authorized dealers, contractors, or direct delivery.
BP International, Inc. and Omani Government have entered into a production, sharing agreement to develop natural gas and associated accumulations that could yield resources of approximately 20-30 trillion cubic feet of natural gas. The agreement covers an area of approximately 2,800 square kilometres in the Al Wusta region, including the Khazzan and Makarem gas fields.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BP INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BP INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BP INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BP INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BP INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BP International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BP International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BP International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BP International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BP International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BP INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BP INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BP INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BP INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BP INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BP INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BP International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BP International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BP International Inc. Major Shareholders
BP International Inc. History
BP International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BP International Inc. Offices and Representations
BP International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BP International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BP International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
BP International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
BP International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BP International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BP International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BP International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
BP International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
BP International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BP International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BP International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?