- The report contains detailed information about Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund business.
About Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund operates as a limited purpose open-ended trust. The Fund, indirectly through Boston Pizza Royalties Limited Partnership, owns certain trademarks and trade names used by Boston Pizza International Inc.
Boston Pizza International Inc. (BPI)
BPI carries on business as the franchisor of casual dining pizza and pasta restaurants and operates only in Canada and, through various affiliated entities, in select markets in the United States and Mexico. As of February 6, 2009, it operated 323 restaurants.
BPI franchises both the Boston Pizza and the Boston Pizza Quick Express concepts. Boston Pizza is a full service restaurant and sports bar concept in the casual dining segment of the restaurant industry. Boston Pizza Quick Express serves a limited menu and is targeted to captured traffic locations such as arenas, food courts and airports.
The principal competitors to Boston Pizza include Earls, East Side Marios, Jack Astors, Kelseys, Montanas and The Keg, as well as other smaller chains.
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BOSTON PIZZA ROYALTIES INCOME FUND COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BOSTON PIZZA ROYALTIES INCOME FUND BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BOSTON PIZZA ROYALTIES INCOME FUND SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BOSTON PIZZA ROYALTIES INCOME FUND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BOSTON PIZZA ROYALTIES INCOME FUND COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Industry Position Analysis
6. BOSTON PIZZA ROYALTIES INCOME FUND NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BOSTON PIZZA ROYALTIES INCOME FUND EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BOSTON PIZZA ROYALTIES INCOME FUND ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BOSTON PIZZA ROYALTIES INCOME FUND IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BOSTON PIZZA ROYALTIES INCOME FUND PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BOSTON PIZZA ROYALTIES INCOME FUND VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Major Shareholders
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund History
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Offices and Representations
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Capital Market Snapshot
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund 1-year Stock Charts
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund 5-year Stock Charts
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?