- The report contains detailed information about Bluegreen Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bluegreen Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bluegreen Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bluegreen Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bluegreen Corp. business.
About Bluegreen Corp.
Bluegreen Corporation provides colorful places to live and play through resorts and residential community businesses.
The company operates in two divisions: Bluegreen Resorts and Bluegreen Communities.
Bluegreen Resorts engages in the vacation ownership industry. As of December 31, 2009, the company managed approximately 222,600 VOI owners, including approximately 168,500 members in the Bluegreen Vacation Club, and it sells VOIs in the Bluegreen Vacation Club at 21 sales offices located at resorts located in the United States and Aruba. Club members may use their points to stay in one of 27 Bluegreen Vacation Club Club Resorts and 27 other Club Associate resorts, as well as for other vacation options, including cruises and stays at 4,000 resorts offered through Resort Condominiums International, LLC (RCI), an external exchange network.
Daytona SeaBreeze Daytona Beach Shores, Florida: This 80-unit resort is located on the Worlds Most Famous Beach. Amenities include private ocean-front balconies, a heated outdoor swimming pool, a childrens pool, a hot tub, a fitness center, barbeque grill area and a game room. The resort is on a barrier island less than six miles long and is located near the world-famous Daytona International Speedway and DAYTONA USA.
The Hammocks at Marathon Marathon, Florida: The Hammocks at Marathon is located in the Florida Keys. This 58-unit beachfront resort offers such amenities as a pool, boat slips, an outside tiki bar and various water sport recreational vehicle rentals.
The Fountains Orlando, Florida: This 54-acre resort is located on Lake Eve. Amenities include a clubhouse with a heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool, a pool bar, a massage room, steam and sauna rooms, a family activity room, a tennis court, a basketball court, and a resort style pool facility.
Orlandos Sunshine Resort Orlando, Florida: Orlandos Sunshine Resort is located on International Drive, near WetnWild water park and Universal Studios Florida. This 90-unit property features an outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub and tennis courts.
Casa del Mar Beach Resort Ormond Beach, Florida: Casa del Mar is a 43-unit resort located directly on the ocean and includes an outdoor pool and miniature golf.
Grande Villas at World Golf Village St. Augustine, Florida: Grande Villas is located approximately 30 minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean and next to the World Golf Hall of Fame. This resort features various amenities, including a golf course (separately owned and operated; separate fee required), outdoor and indoor swimming pools, a hot tub, a sauna and a playground. The resort includes 152 units.
Solara Surfside Surfside, Florida: This 58-unit oceanfront resort is located in Surfside, Florida, near Miami Beach. Solara Surfside captures the art deco style of its surrounding area and features one- and two-bedroom vacation units, a swimming pool, a sun deck and a hot tub.
Bluegreen Club La Pension New Orleans, Louisiana: This 64-unit resort is located in the French Quarter. The rooftop offers two sundecks with hot tubs and views of the French Quarter, river, and city.
Mountain Run at Boyne Boyne Falls, Michigan: Boyne Mountain is known for skiing, snowboarding and tubing on approximately 50 runs with convenient lift and trail systems. Mountain Run has 104 units. Amenities for winter and summer use are separately owned and operated.
The Falls Village Branson, Missouri: The Falls Village is located near the Ozark Mountains. Fishing, boating and swimming are available at nearby Table Rock Lake and Lake Taneycomo.
Bluegreen Wilderness Club at Big Cedar Ridgedale, Missouri: The Bluegreen Wilderness Club at Big Cedar is a wilderness-themed resort adjacent to the world famous Big Cedar Lodge luxury hotel resort. This vacation ownership resort is being developed, marketed and sold by Bluegreen/Big Cedar Vacations, LLC, a joint venture between Big Cedar, LLC and the company, in which the company owns a 51% interest. The resort is located on Table Rock Lake, and is near Dogwood Canyon. Amenities include,
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BLUEGREEN CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BLUEGREEN CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BLUEGREEN CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BLUEGREEN CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BLUEGREEN CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bluegreen Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bluegreen Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bluegreen Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bluegreen Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bluegreen Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. BLUEGREEN CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BLUEGREEN CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BLUEGREEN CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BLUEGREEN CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BLUEGREEN CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BLUEGREEN CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bluegreen Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bluegreen Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bluegreen Corp. Major Shareholders
Bluegreen Corp. History
Bluegreen Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bluegreen Corp. Offices and Representations
Bluegreen Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bluegreen Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bluegreen Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Bluegreen Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Bluegreen Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bluegreen Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bluegreen Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bluegreen Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Bluegreen Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Bluegreen Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bluegreen Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bluegreen Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?