- The report contains detailed information about Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. business.
About Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd.
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, engages in the gaming promotion business. The company holds profit agreements with the VIP Room VIP gaming promoters and to receive the profit streams from the gaming related business.
The company promotes two VIP gaming rooms in Macau and has plans to open a VIP gaming room in Jeju. Sang Heng VIP Room (Lam Man Pou), Iao Pou Gaming Promotion Limited, Doowell Limited, and Champion Lion Limited are the companys VIP gaming promoters of VIP gaming rooms, which are private room gaming facilities in Macau, China and Jeju Island in South Korea.
Sang Heng VIP Room promotes a VIP gaming room at the Grand Waldo Hotel and Casino located on the Cotai Strip in Macau, China. Iao Pou Gaming Promotion Limited promotes a VIP gaming room at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino located in downtown Macau, China. Doowell Limited promotes the Iao Kun VIP Room at T.H.E. Hotel and Casino, a luxury hotel located in Jeju City on Jeju Island which is a luxury resort area in South Korea. Champion Lion Limited would promote the Iao Kun VIP Room at the Unicorn Hyatt Regency Casino, a luxury hotel located on Jeju Island which is a luxury resort area in South Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASIA ENTERTAINMENT & RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASIA ENTERTAINMENT & RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASIA ENTERTAINMENT & RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASIA ENTERTAINMENT & RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASIA ENTERTAINMENT & RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASIA ENTERTAINMENT & RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASIA ENTERTAINMENT & RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASIA ENTERTAINMENT & RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASIA ENTERTAINMENT & RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASIA ENTERTAINMENT & RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASIA ENTERTAINMENT & RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. History
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?