- The report contains detailed information about American Leisure Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for American Leisure Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The American Leisure Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes American Leisure Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of American Leisure Holdings Inc. business.
About American Leisure Holdings Inc.
American Leisure Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops vacation real estate in Orlando, Florida. The company also supplies products related to the travel and leisure business throughout the United States of America.
The company, through its various subsidiaries, manages and distributes travel services, and develops, constructs and would manage vacation home ownership and travel destination resorts and properties, develops and operates affinity-based travel clubs, and owns a call center in Antigua-Barbuda.
The company operates in three segments, real estate, where it is developing vacation real estate in Orlando Florida; travel, where it provides travel related services and products (ticketing, reservations, travel packages, corporate meetings and events etc.) and hospitality, where it operates a hotel in South Beach Florida.
The company manages and distributes travel services through Hickory, its 50.83% owned subsidiary and has contracted with Around The World Travel, Inc. to manage TraveLeaders, an integrated travel services distribution business based in Coral Gables, Florida.
The company, as of December 30, 2004, and ALEC, entered into an Asset Purchase Agreement with AWT to acquire Around The World Travel's assets which included the business name TraveLeaders and the tangible and intangible assets necessary to operate TraveLeaders.
TraveLeaders: The company provides its clients with a range of business and vacation travel services, including corporate travel management (including reservations, profiled service levels, financial and statistical reporting and supplier negotiations), leisure sales (including sales to individuals and to travel and vacation clubs), and meeting, special event and incentive planning. It provides integrated solutions for managing corporate travel on a worldwide scale. The company also offers corporate travel services on a local and regional level. Its corporate travel services provide clients with a suite of travel services that range from completely 'agent-free' Internet booking tools to specialized expert travel agent guidance. The companys private label websites provide corporate clients with a portal for corporate and leisure travel planning and booking. Its corporate-clients range in size from companies with as few as two to three travelers to companies with various travelers or more. The company develops corporate travel policies, manage corporate travel programs and design and develop information systems tailored for its clients.
The company provides vacation travel services using destination specialists who have first-hand knowledge of various destinations and the capability to handle a client's specific vacation travel needs. The company helps its clients design and implements vacations suited to their particular needs. It provides meeting, special event and incentive planning to corporate clients. Its meeting, special event and incentive planning services include program development, promotion support, site selection, contract negotiations, registration and on-site management for corporate events in addition to fulfillment of travel service requirements. The company also provides discount airline ticket and hotel programs.
Hickory Travel Systems, Inc.: Hickory is a travel management service organization that serves its network/consortium of approximately 160 travel agency members, comprising approximately 3,000 travel agency locations worldwide, that focus primarily on corporate travel.
American Travel & Marketing Group: American Travel & Marketing Group, Inc., the companys 81% owned subsidiary, develops and operates affinity-based travel clubs. It utilizes TraveLeaders to fulfill the travel service needs of the affinity-based clubs.
Distribution of Travel Services: The company provides travel services to clients through various distribution channels, including traditional brick and mortar regional and branch offices, dedicated on-site corporate travel departments, call centers and Internet based technologies. TraveLeaders has two customer service operations in Coral Gables, Florida and Irvine, California wit
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERICAN LEISURE HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERICAN LEISURE HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERICAN LEISURE HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERICAN LEISURE HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERICAN LEISURE HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. American Leisure Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of American Leisure Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of American Leisure Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. American Leisure Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. American Leisure Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERICAN LEISURE HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERICAN LEISURE HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMERICAN LEISURE HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERICAN LEISURE HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERICAN LEISURE HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERICAN LEISURE HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
American Leisure Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
American Leisure Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
American Leisure Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
American Leisure Holdings Inc. History
American Leisure Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
American Leisure Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
American Leisure Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
American Leisure Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
American Leisure Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
American Leisure Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
American Leisure Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
American Leisure Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
American Leisure Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
American Leisure Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
American Leisure Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
American Leisure Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
American Leisure Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
American Leisure Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?