- The report contains detailed information about Ambassador Food Services Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ambassador Food Services Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ambassador Food Services Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ambassador Food Services Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ambassador Food Services Corp. business.
About Ambassador Food Services Corp.
Ambassador Food Services Corporation provides contract food services for government social-service agencies and not-for-profit organizations in the New York City area. The principal business activity of the Company is the servicing of its customer accounts, which are primarily governmental social service agencies, and not-for profit organizations, through the use of cafeterias and prepared meals delivered from the Company commissary.
The Company also operates a janitorial business in New York and provides routine janitorial services for its food service customers. The Company does not solicit janitorial services outside its food service customer base.
The Company's food service operation is confined to the New York City area and consists of providing contract food services for local government social service agencies and not-for-profit agencies.
The janitorial and maintenance service division of the Company's business is confined to the New York City area and consists primarily of providing various types of routine cleaning services as an added service for existing food service customers.
Ambassador Food Services Corporation is a Delaware corporation, incorporated in 1963. In 1989, the name of the Company was changed from Automatique, Incorporated to Ambassador Food Services Corporation.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMBASSADOR FOOD SERVICES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMBASSADOR FOOD SERVICES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMBASSADOR FOOD SERVICES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMBASSADOR FOOD SERVICES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMBASSADOR FOOD SERVICES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ambassador Food Services Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ambassador Food Services Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ambassador Food Services Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ambassador Food Services Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ambassador Food Services Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMBASSADOR FOOD SERVICES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMBASSADOR FOOD SERVICES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMBASSADOR FOOD SERVICES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMBASSADOR FOOD SERVICES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMBASSADOR FOOD SERVICES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMBASSADOR FOOD SERVICES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ambassador Food Services Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ambassador Food Services Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ambassador Food Services Corp. Major Shareholders
Ambassador Food Services Corp. History
Ambassador Food Services Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ambassador Food Services Corp. Offices and Representations
Ambassador Food Services Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ambassador Food Services Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ambassador Food Services Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Ambassador Food Services Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Ambassador Food Services Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ambassador Food Services Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ambassador Food Services Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ambassador Food Services Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Ambassador Food Services Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Ambassador Food Services Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ambassador Food Services Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ambassador Food Services Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?