- The report contains detailed information about Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ajisen China Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. business.
About Ajisen China Holdings Ltd.
Ajisen (China) Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates a fast casual restaurant (FCR) chain in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) and Hong Kong. The company sells Japanese ramen and Japanese-style dishes under the Ajisen brand in the PRC and Hong Kong by incorporating Chinese peoples culinary preferences and the Chinese cuisine.
As of December 31, 2008, the companys nationwide retail network comprised 338 restaurants. Its restaurants are operated in 59 cities and 18 provinces of the PRC. In Hong Kong, Ajisen (China) operates 35 chain restaurants with its chain network covering all business areas of the city. The restaurant network is supported by the companys Shanghai and Shenzhen manufacturing centers, as well as 11 food manufacturing and processing centers in other cities.
Sales of packaged noodle and related products
The manufacture and sale of packaged noodle products under the Ajisen brand is one of the companys main businesses. Its noodle products are manufactured solely by the company and are sold through diversified channels, including restaurants, supermarkets, as well as department stores. The company has a distribution network of approximately 6,000 points-of-sale for the packaged food products in China.
The companys major supplier is Shigemitsu Industry Co., Ltd.
The companys customers include Wal-Mart; Carrefour; JUSCO; Wellcome; Lianhua supermarket; Lotus chain supermarket; NGS supermarket; and Buddies together with two chain restaurant operators, namely Shanghai Yonghe King Co., Ltd and Shanghai Longshen Food & Drink Co., Ltd.
Ajisen (China) Holdings Limited was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AJISEN CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AJISEN CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AJISEN CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AJISEN CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AJISEN CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. AJISEN CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AJISEN CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AJISEN CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AJISEN CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AJISEN CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AJISEN CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. History
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ajisen China Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?