- The report contains detailed information about 7 Days Group Holdings Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for 7 Days Group Holdings Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The 7 Days Group Holdings Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes 7 Days Group Holdings Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of 7 Days Group Holdings Limited business.
About 7 Days Group Holdings Limited
7 Days Group Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates a chain of economy hotels in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) under the brand name 7 Days Inn. The company targets guests, such as business and leisure travelers.
The company leases real estate properties on which it develops and operates hotels, and also licenses the 7 Days Inn brand to hotel owners and manages these hotels. As of December 31, 2009, it had 337 hotels in operation, 101 of which were managed hotels, with 32,836 hotel rooms in 54 cities, and an additional 64 hotels with 6,168 hotel rooms under conversion. The companys e-commerce platform allows its guests to make reservations through various electronic reservation channels, receive confirmations, and make payments in real-time.
In December 2010, 7 Days Group Holdings Limited had opened between 170 and 200 hotels, targets to build approximately 240 hotels. Its total number of hotels, including hotels under construction, would be approximately 700.
The company's competitors include Home Inns & Hotels Management; Jinjiang Inn Co., Ltd.; Shanghai Motel Hotel Management Co., Ltd.; Hanting Inn & Hotels; and Green Tree Inns Hotel (China) Co., Ltd.
7 Days Group Holdings Limited was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. 7 DAYS GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. 7 DAYS GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. 7 DAYS GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. 7 DAYS GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. 7 DAYS GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. 7 Days Group Holdings Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of 7 Days Group Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of 7 Days Group Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. 7 Days Group Holdings Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. 7 Days Group Holdings Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. 7 DAYS GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. 7 DAYS GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. 7 DAYS GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. 7 DAYS GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. 7 DAYS GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. 7 DAYS GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
7 Days Group Holdings Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
7 Days Group Holdings Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
7 Days Group Holdings Limited Major Shareholders
7 Days Group Holdings Limited History
7 Days Group Holdings Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
7 Days Group Holdings Limited Offices and Representations
7 Days Group Holdings Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
7 Days Group Holdings Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
7 Days Group Holdings Limited Capital Market Snapshot
7 Days Group Holdings Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
7 Days Group Holdings Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
7 Days Group Holdings Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
7 Days Group Holdings Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
7 Days Group Holdings Limited 1-year Stock Charts
7 Days Group Holdings Limited 5-year Stock Charts
7 Days Group Holdings Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
7 Days Group Holdings Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
7 Days Group Holdings Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?