- The report contains detailed information about ZOLL Medical Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ZOLL Medical Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ZOLL Medical Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ZOLL Medical Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ZOLL Medical Corp. business.
About ZOLL Medical Corp.
ZOLL Medical Corporation engages in the development and marketing of medical devices and software solutions that help advance emergency care and save lives. The company provides a set of technologies which help clinicians, emergency medical services (EMS) and fire professionals, and lay rescuers treat victims needing resuscitation and critical care.
The companys resuscitation products fall into the following categories: professional defibrillators, which include the R Series, E Series, M Series, and AED Pro with manual defibrillation capability; AED products for use by minimally trained rescuers, which include the AED Pro and the AED Plus; disposable electrodes used with its line of defibrillators; The AutoPulse Non-invasive Sudden Cardiac Support Pump, which is used to automate the process of delivering chest compressions; documentation and information management, which include RescueNet for EMS and fire personnel and Code Net for hospitals; a wearable external defibrillator, the ZOLL LifeVest, which is prescribed by physicians for individual patient wear during periods of risk of SCA; and fluid replacement utilizing the Power Infuser in trauma.
The company's intravascular temperature management (IVTM) products include CoolGard 3000 and Thermogard XP temperature management systems and disposable catheters, which are used for critically ill and surgical patients.
The professional defibrillators are used by trained healthcare professionals to defibrillate a person in sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). The company's professional defibrillators also include monitoring selectable parameters to provide an assessment of a patients condition.
M Series Defibrillators: The M Series family of products is designed for both the hospital and pre-hospital markets. The company sells 11 models of this device, including a model designed for critical care transport and a model tested and certified for use on military aircraft. New to models of the M Series is Real CPR Help, real-time feedback that measures the rate and depth of chest compressions. M Series defibrillators are designed to allow customers to add features depending upon their individual needs. Other features available include data management; diagnostic 12-lead ECG with interpretive statement; pulse oximetry; capnography; and blood pressure measurement.
E Series Defibrillators: The E Series family of products is a line of defibrillators for the pre-hospital environment, which also offers a range of similar monitoring and data features that are also available on the M Series. The E Series is targeted towards advanced life support providers, and it includes all of the features of the M Series, including Real CPR Help.
R Series Defibrillators: Designed for hospitals, the R Series improves deployment of pacing and defibrillation therapy. It also offers tools that can help clinicians improve CPR performance. The R Series offers automated checks designed to help maximize the readiness of the R Series for clinicians, as well as a range of monitoring and data features that are also available on the M Series and E Series. ZOLL M Series customers, like the Mayo Clinic, are adopting the R Series as they replace the older devices with this new model from ZOLL. The R Series offers a range of new features: the OneStep System; tools help users improve CPR performance; self-testing and readiness checks; WiFi and asset management software; and new capabilities.
Automated External Defibrillators
The automated external defibrillators are portable devices that analyze the hearts rhythm and allow a rescuer to deliver an electric shock to a victim of SCA. An AED can automatically determine the appropriate treatment for the victim and provide rescuers with instructions usually via audio and text prompts. It typically consists of a main unit that provides controls and instructions and detachable electrodes that the rescuer places on the victims body.
AED Plus Automated External Defibrillator: The AED Plus is an automated external defibrillator (AED) to provide real time feedback related to both rate and depth of chest compressions to
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZOLL MEDICAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZOLL MEDICAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZOLL MEDICAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZOLL MEDICAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZOLL MEDICAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ZOLL Medical Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ZOLL Medical Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ZOLL Medical Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ZOLL Medical Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ZOLL Medical Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ZOLL MEDICAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZOLL MEDICAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZOLL MEDICAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZOLL MEDICAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZOLL MEDICAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZOLL MEDICAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ZOLL Medical Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ZOLL Medical Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ZOLL Medical Corp. Major Shareholders
ZOLL Medical Corp. History
ZOLL Medical Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ZOLL Medical Corp. Offices and Representations
ZOLL Medical Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ZOLL Medical Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ZOLL Medical Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
ZOLL Medical Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
ZOLL Medical Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ZOLL Medical Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ZOLL Medical Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ZOLL Medical Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
ZOLL Medical Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
ZOLL Medical Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ZOLL Medical Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ZOLL Medical Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?