- The report contains detailed information about Winner Medical Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Winner Medical Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Winner Medical Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Winner Medical Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Winner Medical Group Inc. business.
About Winner Medical Group Inc.
Winner Medical Group Inc., through its subsidiary, Winner Group Limited, engages in the research and development, manufacturing, and marketing of medical dressings and medical disposables, as well as consumer products. The companys product offerings include medical dressings and medical disposables, which consist of medical care and wound care, as well as PurCotton products, which are produced from a spunlace, natural cotton nonwoven material.
The company sells its medical dressings and medical disposables both in China and abroad, with Europe, the United States and Japan. It also sells its PurCotton jumbo rolls in both China and abroad, and PurCotton finished consumer products mainly in China.
Medical care products: The companys medical care products include operating room products, procedural packs, protective products, and gauze. Its products include surgical grape; face mask; sponge, including gauze sponge, lap sponge; gauze ball; gauze roll; gown; surgical dressing pack; sterilization pouch; fluff roll; and swab.
Wound care products: The companys wound care products include dressing pads, cotton products, retention products, and dental products. Its products include first aid; adhesive wound dressing; tape; cotton ball; and bandages, including elastic, gauze, and cohesive flexible.
Consumer products: The companys products include jumbo rolls as raw materials and finished consumer products. Its consumer products include cotton wipes, cosmetic pad, gauze baby wear, baby reusable diaper, Q-tips, sport bandage, cotton wet wipes, sanitary napkin, gauze baby towel, handkerchiefs, and face mask.
The company has customers in approximately 80 countries, including Japan, Germany, the United States, Italy, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Australia, France and China, as well as countries in South America, Africa, and the Middle East. Its customers include Sakai Shoten Co., Ltd. and Tyco Healthcare Co., Ltd.
The companys major suppliers of packaging materials and cotton are Safe Secure Packing (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. and China National Cotton Reserves Corporation.
For overseas market, the companys competitors based in China primarily include: Shenzhen Aumei, Zhejiang Zhende Medical Dressing Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Province Jianerkang Medical Dressing Co., Ltd., and Qingdao Hartmann Medical Dressing Co., Ltd.
Competitors based in Asia (Outside of China) mainly come from India and countries in Southeast Asia, such as Premier Enterprise and Sri Ram Products. Competitors based in Europe and North America include Bastos Viegas, S.A. (Portugal), Intergaz, S.R.O. (Czech Republic), and TZMO S.A. (Poland). For Chinese domestic sales, the companys core competitor is Henan Piaoan Group Co., Ltd.
Winner Medical Group Inc. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WINNER MEDICAL GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WINNER MEDICAL GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WINNER MEDICAL GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WINNER MEDICAL GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WINNER MEDICAL GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Winner Medical Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Winner Medical Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Winner Medical Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Winner Medical Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Winner Medical Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WINNER MEDICAL GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WINNER MEDICAL GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WINNER MEDICAL GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WINNER MEDICAL GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WINNER MEDICAL GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WINNER MEDICAL GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Winner Medical Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Winner Medical Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Winner Medical Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Winner Medical Group Inc. History
Winner Medical Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Winner Medical Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Winner Medical Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Winner Medical Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Winner Medical Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Winner Medical Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Winner Medical Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Winner Medical Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Winner Medical Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Winner Medical Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Winner Medical Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Winner Medical Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Winner Medical Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Winner Medical Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?