- The report contains detailed information about WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation business.
About WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation, through its subsidiary, WellQuest of Arkansas, Inc., provides an integrated medical delivery site with family physician healthcare services, preventive/wellness services, and medical skin-care services.
The company owns and operates a medical spa business, retail skincare, and nutraceutical product business and a practice management business. In addition, it owns the long-term lease for its center and has completed improvements in the facility that houses the spa business, the retail business and the medical practice of northwest Arkansas primary care physicians (NWAPCP).
The companys delivery site, WellQuest Medical Clinic and Spa, offers a medical treatment facility for interventional care with programmed preventive services and products. It also houses a medical spa for skincare services and products.
Interventional Medical Services: The clinical services include family practice services for adults and children; advanced electronic medical records (EMR) that enables medical documentation and protocols, safety features, follow-up planning and billing information; digital radiology for views of chest, abdomen, extremities, and head; laboratory services, including on-site testing and referral testing to outsource lab companies; blood pressure, temperature, pulse rates, EKG, and pulmonary testing are also tied directly to the clients EMR; womens health, annual fitness and wellness exams, executive health services and extended health assessments; and occupational health services include treatment of work injuries, pre-employment exams, drug testing, company sponsored flu shots and education programs for workers.
Wellness and Preventive Health Services: These services include functional intracellular analysis, a blood test for measuring specific vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other essential micronutrients within an individual's white blood cells; computerized body composition analysis that determines body mass composition by quadrants and measures intracellular water; nutritional counseling for weight loss that addresses nutrition, proper lifestyle, exercise and supplements; targeted health counseling for integrated treatment of diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart, and circulatory problems; wellness protocols include counseling for nutritional supplements, vitamins and weight control products. It carries private label and other label nutraceutical products; and therapeutic massage.
Medical Spa Services: The companys medical spa offers the following services: personal esthetic concierge; a consultant to help clients plan and achieve their esthetic goals; SkinPrint facial analysis measure facial skin characteristics; specialized lasers are used for procedures, such as hair removal, skin resurfacing, micro laser peels, spider-vein removal and wrinkle reduction; broad band light equipment treats skin discoloration, blemishes, photo damage, collagen stimulation for skin tightening, and acne treatment; the company utilizes protocols for facials, chemical peels, micro-dermabrasion, and other fundamental procedures; In addition to stress-relieving messages, its therapists collaborate with the physicians to address clinical therapies through massage; injectibles (such as Botox, Juvederm, Radiesse, and Sculptra) that address wrinkles and sagging; cosmetic consultations assist clients in selecting and applying mineral makeup, glosses and cosmetic products; and custom spa party events are offered for businesses, families, and friends.
In addition, the company offers for sale retail skincare products, such as cleansers, moisturizers, body lotions, exfoliating gels, eye moisturizers, lip balms, bio-peptide lotions, body wash gels, and other related skin items and enhancers. In addition, it sells cosmeceutical products, such as mineral make-up, eye shadows, lip glosses, foundations, and other related beauty or cosmeceutical products.
The company's regional competitors include Mana Medical Associates, Mercy Medical Clinics, and Wellness and Skin Therapy Center. Its national competitors include Radiance MedSpa Franchise Group and Sona Med Spas.
The company was incorporated in 2004. It was formerly known as HQHealthQuest Medical & Wellness Centers, LTD. and changed its name to WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WELLQUEST MEDICAL & WELLNESS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WELLQUEST MEDICAL & WELLNESS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WELLQUEST MEDICAL & WELLNESS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WELLQUEST MEDICAL & WELLNESS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WELLQUEST MEDICAL & WELLNESS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. WELLQUEST MEDICAL & WELLNESS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WELLQUEST MEDICAL & WELLNESS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WELLQUEST MEDICAL & WELLNESS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WELLQUEST MEDICAL & WELLNESS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WELLQUEST MEDICAL & WELLNESS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WELLQUEST MEDICAL & WELLNESS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation Major Shareholders
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation History
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation Offices and Representations
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?