- The report contains detailed information about Vycor Medical, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vycor Medical, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vycor Medical, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vycor Medical, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vycor Medical, Inc business.
About Vycor Medical, Inc
Vycor Medical, Inc., a medical device company, designs, develops, and markets medical devices for use in neurosurgery.
Viewsite Brain Access System (VBAS)
The VBAS series is used by neurosurgeons to access the surgical site in the brain. This is done by inserting the VBAS into the brain tissue and then removing the VBAS introducer, leaving the remaining hollow working channel in place to provide the surgeon with access to the precise location desired for surgery. The VBAS is available in multiple sizes and is a single-use product.
The VBAS product has the potential to improve surgical use of IGS (Image Guidance Systems) employed in various surgeries, by addressing two substantial IGS-related problems of target shifting and the lack of real-time retractor positioning data during procedures.
Brain Access System Product Models
TC-VBAS: The series consists of 12 disposable products, offered in 4 different port diameters of 17mm and 21mm, 12mm, and 28 mm and a choice of 3 lengths for each of 3, 5, and 7cm. The market for the companys Brain Access System product lines is the neurosurgical community.
Cervical Access Products: The company would continue its preliminary work to design Cervical Access System products, which would be used by the surgeon to access the anterior cervical surgical site (the uppermost vertebrae located in the neck).
The company sells to regional distributors and hospitals.
The companys competitors include Cardinal Health (V. Mueller line); Aesculap; Integra Life Science; Codman (Division of Johnson & Johnson); Medtronic; Asculap/B; Braun; Cardinal; Nuvasive; and Cloward Instruments.
The company was founded in 2005. It was formerly known as Vycor Medical LLC and changed its name to Vycor Medical, Inc. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VYCOR MEDICAL, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VYCOR MEDICAL, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VYCOR MEDICAL, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VYCOR MEDICAL, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VYCOR MEDICAL, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vycor Medical, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vycor Medical, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vycor Medical, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vycor Medical, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vycor Medical, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. VYCOR MEDICAL, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VYCOR MEDICAL, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VYCOR MEDICAL, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VYCOR MEDICAL, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VYCOR MEDICAL, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VYCOR MEDICAL, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vycor Medical, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vycor Medical, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vycor Medical, Inc Major Shareholders
Vycor Medical, Inc History
Vycor Medical, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vycor Medical, Inc Offices and Representations
Vycor Medical, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vycor Medical, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vycor Medical, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Vycor Medical, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Vycor Medical, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vycor Medical, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vycor Medical, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vycor Medical, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Vycor Medical, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Vycor Medical, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vycor Medical, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vycor Medical, Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?