- The report contains detailed information about ViviCells International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ViviCells International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ViviCells International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ViviCells International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ViviCells International, Inc. business.
About ViviCells International, Inc.
ViviCells International, Inc. doing business as American Video Language Institute. The company acquired certain assets and the rights to license certain intellectual property from American Video Language Institute, Inc. In August, 1998 the Company acquired Automax USA, Inc., a Florida corporation, and its subsidiaries Automax International, Inc and Automax USA Finance, Inc., through the exchange of stock.
American Video Language Institute
American Video Language Institute (AVLI) markets video learning systems that teach English. AVLI's products include specialty courses that teach basic English, business English terminology and children's English lessons. Most of AVLI's business was derived from immigrant groups coming from China, Korea, Vietnam and Latin America. The Companys one high profile competitor, is Ingles Sin Barreres, which specializes in teaching English to Spanish-speaking people only.
AVLI's marketing will be focused on individuals desiring to learn English, business organizations that will subscribe for employees, schools, distance learning programs and government agencies.
Automax operates two locations in South Florida that sell used cars. Automax retails 4 to 10 year old cars which are divided into four groups: foreign cars under 100,000 miles; American cars under 90,000 miles; vans, trucks and sport utility vehicles; and high mileage specialty cars. Automax also wholesales used cars, which do not fit into these four categories.
Through its finance company subsidiary, Automax USA Finance, Inc., Automax provides financing for its customers (self financed) by originating retail automobile installment sales contracts secured by the cars it sells.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIVICELLS INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIVICELLS INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIVICELLS INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIVICELLS INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIVICELLS INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ViviCells International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ViviCells International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ViviCells International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ViviCells International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ViviCells International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VIVICELLS INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIVICELLS INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIVICELLS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIVICELLS INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIVICELLS INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIVICELLS INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ViviCells International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ViviCells International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ViviCells International, Inc. Major Shareholders
ViviCells International, Inc. History
ViviCells International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ViviCells International, Inc. Offices and Representations
ViviCells International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ViviCells International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ViviCells International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ViviCells International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
ViviCells International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ViviCells International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ViviCells International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ViviCells International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ViviCells International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ViviCells International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ViviCells International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ViviCells International, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?