- The report contains detailed information about VisualHealthCare Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VisualHealthCare Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VisualHealthCare Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VisualHealthCare Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VisualHealthCare Corp. business.
About VisualHealthCare Corp.
Visual Healthcare Corp. provides clinical information solutions for hospitals and other healthcare agencies. It engages in marketing state-of-the-art Clinical Information Systems (CIS) to healthcare institutions, based on Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) engine conceived by clinicians, integrated within a patient electronic medical record. This site provides additional information on the problem of medical error, the use of CPOE technologies to reduce error, increase personnel efficiency and bring down operating costs.
The VisualMED Clinical Information System integrates physician order entry and alerts/decision support with nursing clinical functions, including an automatically generated medication administration record, as well as with doctors and nurses notes.
VisualMED is the Electronic Medical Record. VisualMED obviates the need for redundant, paper-based activities by doctors and nurses. All patient care is prescribed and documented in an electronic media that may include wireless devices with remote access via an Internet portal. The CPOE module uses an system with a knowledge base and an inference engine that validates information provided by the user according to thousands of expert-based algorithms.
The VisualMED Clinical System is a tool, through which the healthcare team provides the patient with an improved quality of care. The risk of adverse drug events (ADE's) with their attendant morbidity and mortality, as well as the resulting prolonged length of hospitalization, is greatly reduced. Medication side-effects are reduced, prescriptions, lab tests and radiology exams are not needlessly duplicated, and important clinical information is brought to the attention of the prescriber proactively, so that complications of therapy may be avoided. Availability of charts is immediate, and can be transmitted worldwide via the internet (EMR).
VisualMD: VisualMD is the core module of the VisualMED System. It is an electronic order entry system for doctors. It eliminates all handwritten paper orders. The VisualMED System tracks patient records and clinical activities in real time. Up to date laboratory results, X rays, nursing inputs and prescriptions are available to the medical staff. Diagnosis-based physician orders can be prescribed with just one keystroke. Prescriptions are legible and dosages are calculated on the basis of individual patient parameters.
VisualMD reviews all prescriptions and suggests alternative courses of therapy based on local practice standards. Physician prescriptions are transmitted directly to the Kardex, care plan and hospital pharmacy. Clinical signs, diabetic flow sheets, and input and output data contribute information to the system. Physicians are alerted by the system before critical situations develop. Continuity of care is assured from patient admission through discharge and beyond because the information required to care for the patient is always at the fingertips of the healthcare team.
VisualNURSE: VisualNURSE eliminates duplicate charting and verification of formerly paper based data entry. Data recording by physicians and nurses is integrated. Nurses know the information they record is not lost in a paper chart, but immediately feeds back on the physician's medical prescription. VisualNURSE can be used to equitably distribute the nursing workload because it is possible to determine the amount of work involved in caring for patients with specific diagnoses. Nurses use VisualNURSE to maintain the nursing hospital record, which is available for discharge planning and medical and paramedical consultation. A user interface allows individual nursing units toschedule and determine nursing duties in a flexible manner specific to the medical specialty of each particular ward.
VisualSURGEON: VisualSURGEON is an electronic surgical order entry system designed for use on multiple surgical wards and departments of a hospital. VisualSURGEON functions similarly to VisualMD except that it is adapted to surgical practice.
VisualONCOLOGY: VisualONCOLOGY is an electronic physician order entry system designed for use on the oncology ward of a hospital al
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VISUALHEALTHCARE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VISUALHEALTHCARE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VISUALHEALTHCARE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VISUALHEALTHCARE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VISUALHEALTHCARE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VisualHealthCare Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VisualHealthCare Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VisualHealthCare Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VisualHealthCare Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VisualHealthCare Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. VISUALHEALTHCARE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VISUALHEALTHCARE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VISUALHEALTHCARE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VISUALHEALTHCARE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VISUALHEALTHCARE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VISUALHEALTHCARE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VisualHealthCare Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VisualHealthCare Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VisualHealthCare Corp. Major Shareholders
VisualHealthCare Corp. History
VisualHealthCare Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
VisualHealthCare Corp. Offices and Representations
VisualHealthCare Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VisualHealthCare Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VisualHealthCare Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
VisualHealthCare Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
VisualHealthCare Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VisualHealthCare Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
VisualHealthCare Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VisualHealthCare Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
VisualHealthCare Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
VisualHealthCare Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VisualHealthCare Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VisualHealthCare Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?