- The report contains detailed information about Vascular Solutions Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vascular Solutions Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vascular Solutions Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vascular Solutions Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vascular Solutions Inc. business.
About Vascular Solutions Inc.
Vascular Solutions, Inc. operates as a medical device company. The company focuses on bringing clinically advanced solutions to interventional cardiologists and interventional radiologists worldwide.
The company's product lines include Hemostat (blood clotting) products, primarily consisting of the D-Stat Dry hemostat, a topical thrombin-based pad with a bandage used to control surface bleeding, and the D-Stat Flowable, a flowable thrombin-based mixture for preventing bleeding in subcutaneous pockets; Extraction catheters, primarily consisting of the Pronto extraction catheter, a mechanical system for the removal of soft thrombus from arteries; Vein products, primarily consisting of the Vari-Lase endovenous laser, a laser and procedure kit used for the treatment of varicose veins; Access products, primarily consisting of micro-introducers and guidewires used to gain percutaneous access to the vasculature; and Specialty catheters, consisting of various catheters for clinical places, including the Langston dual lumen catheters, Twin-Pass dual access catheter and Gandras catheters, and Gopher support catheter.
The companys primary hemostat product is the D-Stat Dry. The D-Stat Dry hemostat bandage is a version of its proprietary blood clotting substance that is lyophilized (freeze-dried) into a gauze pad and combined with an adhesive bandage for application. The D-Stat Dry is used as an adjunct to manual compression for managing bleeding after diagnostic catheterization procedures.
In 2009, the company received Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance and began selling a new version of the original D-Stat Dry bandage. This new product, the D-Stat Dry Wrap hemostatic bandage, contains a pre-cut specifically designed for the control of bleeding around indwelling lines.
The company developed additional configurations of its hemostat technology for specialized medical procedures. Its D-Stat Radial hemostat band is a version of the D-Stat Dry that includes a compression band to allow it to be applied over the radial artery in the wrist. In 2009, the company made manufacturing improvements and launched a new version called the D-Stat Rad-Band in the United States.
The companys Pronto product consists of a catheter with a proprietary distal tip and extraction lumen that could be delivered into arteries to mechanically remove blood clots using vacuum suction. In 2005, the company launched the third generation design of the Pronto, named the Pronto V3. It has developed four additional versions of extraction catheters -- the Pronto-Short, Pronto .035, Pronto LP, and QXT. The Pronto-Short is a version designed for use in clotted dialysis grafts. The Pronto 035 is a version designed for use in vessel peripheral indications. The Pronto LP is a version that is designed for use in vessels and was launched in January 2008. The QXT is a version that is designed to be sold in certain international markets and was launched in 2008.
The companys Vari-Lase endovenous laser products consist of a laser console, procedure kits and accessories used in the treatment of reflux of the saphenous vein, referred to as varicose veins.
The first product that the company launched in its vein product line was its Vari-Lase procedure kit. Its Vari-Lase procedure kit is custom-designed for the endovenous procedure. The company has received clearance for its Vari-Lase laser console, which it has manufactured to its specifications by MedArt Corporation, a medical laser manufacturer. In 2007, the company launched the Vari-Lase Bright Tip fiber which utilizes a ceramic protective sleeve to the distal tip of the laser fiber to provide ultrasound visibility and prevention of contact between the energy-transmitting fiber tip and the vein wall during the application of laser energy.
Specialty catheters consist of various catheters designed to perform functions within clinical niches in interventional medicine. The company has received clearance in the United States for the Langston dual lumen pigtail catheter. The Langston catheter is used for the precise
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VASCULAR SOLUTIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VASCULAR SOLUTIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VASCULAR SOLUTIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VASCULAR SOLUTIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VASCULAR SOLUTIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vascular Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vascular Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vascular Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vascular Solutions Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vascular Solutions Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VASCULAR SOLUTIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VASCULAR SOLUTIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VASCULAR SOLUTIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VASCULAR SOLUTIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VASCULAR SOLUTIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VASCULAR SOLUTIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vascular Solutions Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vascular Solutions Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vascular Solutions Inc. Major Shareholders
Vascular Solutions Inc. History
Vascular Solutions Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vascular Solutions Inc. Offices and Representations
Vascular Solutions Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vascular Solutions Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vascular Solutions Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Vascular Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Vascular Solutions Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vascular Solutions Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vascular Solutions Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vascular Solutions Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Vascular Solutions Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Vascular Solutions Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vascular Solutions Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vascular Solutions Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?