- The report contains detailed information about Unilife Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Unilife Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Unilife Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Unilife Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Unilife Corporation business.
About Unilife Corporation
Unilife Corporation, a medical device company, focuses on the design, development, manufacture, and supply of a proprietary range of retractable syringes. The companys target customers include pharmaceutical manufacturers, suppliers of medical equipment to healthcare facilities, and patients who self-administer prescription medication. All of its syringes incorporate automatic and fully-integrated safety features which are designed to protect those at risk of needlestick injuries and other unsafe injection practices.
The companys Unifill ready-to-fill syringe is the prefilled syringe with such integrated safety features. The product is supplied to pharmaceutical manufacturers as per standard handling processes, and designed for integration into the fill-finish systems used for equivalent ready-to-fill, or prefilled, syringes. Upon the delivery of a full dose, a passive retraction mechanism is activated. The plunger is then automatically disabled to prevent re-exposure. The Unifill syringe has been designed to be supplied to pharmaceutical manufacturers in a form that is ready for filling with an injectable drug or vaccine and considered to be suitable for use either by healthcare workers or patients that self-administer prescription medication outside of healthcare facilities.
The company intends to file a Type III Drug Master File for the product with relevant regulatory authorities, such as the FDA.
Unitract 1mL Syringes
The Unitract 1mL range of safety syringes is primarily designed for the subcutaneous injection of drugs within healthcare facilities and by patients who self-administer prescription medication such as insulin. In addition to insulin and tuberculin (TB) variants, the Unitract 1mL range also includes the Unitract Safe Syringe which is custom-designed for use by governments that utilize harm reduction (needle exchange) programs to prevent the reuse, sharing, and unsafe disposal practices of IDUs. It has received regulatory certification for the marketing and sale of various Unitract 1mL syringe products in the United States, Australia, and Canada and has received CE Mark approval in the European Union. In April 2010, the company received clearance from the FDA to permit it to commence commercial sales of U.S. manufactured stock for its Unitract 1mL Insulin syringe. In September 2010, the company received clearance from the FDA for its Unitract TB syringe.
The company also holds additional syringe-related intellectual property for products. These pipeline products include a range of plastic clinical syringes to be developed in a range of larger sizes, such as 3mL and 5mL.
Strategic Partnership with sanofi-aventis
The company started to collaborate with sanofi-aventis for the development of the Unifill syringe as a drug delivery safety device. It has signed a licensing agreement with sanofi-aventis. Under the exclusive licensing agreement, it has granted sanofi-aventis a license to certain of intellectual property in order and solely to develop, in collaboration with the company, the Unifill syringe for use in and sale to the prefilled syringe market within those therapeutic areas to be agreed upon between it, and a non-exclusive license outside those therapeutic areas that are exclusive to sanofi-aventis or after the expiration of the exclusive license with sanofi-aventis.
Sales and Marketing
The majority of target pharmaceutical customers are multinational companies with headquarters located in either the United States or Europe. It also intends to distribute its Unitract 1mL syringes within the United States via distributors. Outside of the United States, it has distributors to sell its Unitract 1mL syringes in Canada, India, China, Japan, and Taiwan and intends to appoint other distributors within other international healthcare markets, such as western Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
Unilife Corporation was incorporated in 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UNILIFE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNILIFE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNILIFE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNILIFE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNILIFE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Unilife Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Unilife Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Unilife Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Unilife Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Unilife Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. UNILIFE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNILIFE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UNILIFE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UNILIFE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UNILIFE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UNILIFE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Unilife Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Unilife Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Unilife Corporation Major Shareholders
Unilife Corporation History
Unilife Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Unilife Corporation Offices and Representations
Unilife Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Unilife Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Unilife Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Unilife Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Unilife Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Unilife Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Unilife Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Unilife Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Unilife Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Unilife Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Unilife Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Unilife Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?