- The report contains detailed information about UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. business.
About UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc.
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc., through its subsidiary, UCI Medical Affiliates of South Carolina, Inc., provides non-medical management and administrative services for a network of freestanding medical centers.
As of September 30, 2010, the company provided services to 67 medical centers, 66 of which were located throughout South Carolina and 1 was located in Knoxville, Tennessee (43 operated as doctors care in South Carolina; 1 as doctors care in Knoxville, Tennessee; 20 as progressive physical therapy services in South Carolina; 1 as luberoff pediatrics in South Carolina; 1 as Carolina orthopedic & sports medicine in South Carolina; and 1 as doctors wellness center in South Carolina). The medical services at the centers are provided by or under the supervision of Doctors Care, P.A.; Progressive Physical Therapy, P.A. (PPT); Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine, P.A. (COSM); or Doctors Care of Tennessee, P.C. (the four together as the P.A.), each of which has contracted with the company to be the provider of non-medical direction and supervision of the centers operating in its respective state of organization.
The company's non-medical management services include treasury and capital planning, financial reporting and accounting, pricing decisions, patient acceptance policies, setting office hours, contracting with third-party payers, and various administrative services. It provides various resources (systems, procedures, and staffing) to bill third-party payers or patients and provides the resources for cash collection and management of accounts receivables, including custody of the lockbox where cash receipts are deposited. It also establishes guidelines for selecting, hiring, and terminating the licensed medical professionals. It also negotiates and executes the provider contracts with third-party payers.
Medical Services Provided at the Centers
The companys centers offer out-patient medical care for treatment of acute, episodic, and minor chronic medical problems. The centers provide a range of medical services that would be classified as within the scope of urgent care, family practice, primary care, and occupational medicine. It also offers pediatric and orthopedic medical services at 2 of its centers, and physical therapy at its 20 physical therapy sites. Licensed medical providers, nurses, and auxiliary support personnel provide the medical services. The services provided at the centers include routine care of general medical problems, including colds, flu, ear infections, hypertension, asthma, pneumonia, and other conditions treated by primary care providers; treatment of injuries, such as simple fractures, dislocations, sprains, bruises, and cuts; minor surgery, including suturing of lacerations and removal of cysts and foreign bodies; diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, blood counts, and urinalyses; and occupational and industrial medical services, including drug testing, workers compensation cases, and physical examinations.
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. was founded in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UCI MEDICAL AFFILIATES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UCI MEDICAL AFFILIATES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UCI MEDICAL AFFILIATES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UCI MEDICAL AFFILIATES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UCI MEDICAL AFFILIATES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. UCI MEDICAL AFFILIATES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UCI MEDICAL AFFILIATES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UCI MEDICAL AFFILIATES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UCI MEDICAL AFFILIATES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UCI MEDICAL AFFILIATES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UCI MEDICAL AFFILIATES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. Major Shareholders
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. History
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. Offices and Representations
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
UCI Medical Affiliates, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?