- The report contains detailed information about TranS1, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TranS1, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TranS1, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TranS1, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TranS1, Inc. business.
About TranS1, Inc.
TranS1 Inc., a medical device company, focuses on designing, developing, and marketing products that implement its surgical approach to treat degenerative disc disease and instability affecting the lower lumbar region of the spine.
The companys products include surgical instruments for creating a reproducible access route to the L4/L5/S1 vertebrae, fusion implants, as well as supplemental stabilization products. It sells these products to customers in procedure kits that include all the instruments and implants needed to complete a lumbar fusion. The company markets two single-level fusion products, the AxiaLIF and the AxiaLIF 360° and a two-level fusion product, the AxiaLIF 2L.
AxiaLIF Lumbar Fusion Implants: The companys AxiaLIF implant is a threaded titanium rod, called its 3D Axial Rod, that comes in varying lengths to enable one-level L5/S1 fusions and two-level L4/L5/S1 fusions. As it is implanted, its proprietary thread design separates the vertebrae to restore disc height.
AxiaLIF 360° Implants: The companys proprietary AxiaLIF 360° implants consist of its 3D Axial Rod plus its titanium facet screws for supplemental posterior fixation. The two AxiaLIF 360° facet screws are implanted through a single 1.5 cm incision in the patients back using its proprietary delivery system.
TranS1 Access and Disc Preparation Instruments: The companys pre-sacral approach requires the use of a sterile set of surgical instruments that are used to create a safe and reproducible working channel and to prepare the disc and vertebrae for its implant. The instrumentation contained in the set includes stainless steel navigation tools and access cannulae to create the working channel, as well as nitinol cutters and brushes to cut and remove the degenerated disc material and prepare the disc space for its implant and the bone graft material.
AVATAR Pedicle Screw System: In January 2010, the company entered into a partnership agreement with Life Spine, Inc. to distribute Avatar, a minimally invasive pedicle screw system. Avatar can be used with its implants to provide supplemental posterior fixation. Avatar offers cannulated pedicle screws inserted over a guidewire to reduce muscle and tissue trauma. Extended tabs integrated to the screws combined with various rod insertion mechanisms provide secure implantation of the rod and minimizing tissue dissection.
The company has decided to put its Percutaneous Nucleus Replacement, or PNR, project on hold in the U.S., which also impacts its Partial Disc Replacement project, which was an enhancement of the PNR. It has an active program targeted at developing tools that would lower complications for its procedures.
The company sells its products in various countries outside of the United States, including the United Kingdom, Italy, Austria, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, Turkey, the Netherlands, Belgium, Israel, Denmark, Spain, Greece, Hong Kong, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Japan, and Singapore
The companys major competitors include Medtronic Sofamor Danek, Johnson & Johnson DePuy Spine, Stryker Spine, NuVasive, Zimmer Spine, Synthes, Orthofix International, Globus Medical, and Alphatec Spine.
The company was founded in 2000. It was formerly known as aXiaMed, Inc. and changed its name to TranS1 Inc. in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRANS1, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRANS1, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRANS1, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRANS1, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRANS1, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TranS1, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TranS1, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TranS1, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TranS1, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TranS1, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRANS1, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRANS1, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRANS1, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRANS1, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRANS1, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRANS1, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TranS1, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TranS1, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TranS1, Inc. Major Shareholders
TranS1, Inc. History
TranS1, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TranS1, Inc. Offices and Representations
TranS1, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TranS1, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TranS1, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
TranS1, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
TranS1, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TranS1, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TranS1, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TranS1, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
TranS1, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
TranS1, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TranS1, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TranS1, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?