- The report contains detailed information about Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Toho Holdings Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. business.
About Toho Holdings Co., Ltd.
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. engages in the wholesale distribution of pharmaceutical products in Japan. It also supplies a range of medical materials, hygienic materials, medical devices, diagnostics reagents, and over the counter pharmaceuticals. The company offers its products to hospitals, clinics, and other medical institutions and dispensing pharmacies. In addition, Toho Holdings Co.offers various information technology and network technologies, including LXMATE HeLios, which allows patients to make an appointment to see a doctor any time by phone or cellular phone, or over the Internet; ENIF, a mobile information terminal for hospitals and pharmacies to read bar codes on special bar code sheets listing products for ordering them; and ENI-Pharmacy, a system that allows patients in hospitals to fax prescriptions to pharmacies. Further, it provides ENIF Club, a support service for pharmacies, which include divided package sale system that allows members to have a selection of products with a small amount of capital; and the dead stock bulletin board, through which the members can exchange frozen stocks with other pharmacies. The company was formerly known as Toho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. on April 1, 2009. Toho Holdings Co. was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOHO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOHO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOHO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOHO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOHO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOHO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOHO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOHO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOHO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOHO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOHO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. History
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Toho Holdings Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?