- The report contains detailed information about ThermoGenesis Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ThermoGenesis Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ThermoGenesis Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ThermoGenesis Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ThermoGenesis Corp. business.
About ThermoGenesis Corp.
ThermoGenesis Corp. engages in the design, development, and commercialization of medical products that enable the collection, processing, and cryopreservation of stem cells and other cellular tissues used in the practice of regenerative medicine.
The companys products automate the volume reduction and cryopreservation process of adult stem cell concentrates from cord blood and bone marrow for use in laboratory and point of care settings. Its products are sold in 37 countries worldwide.
The company provides proprietary tools and technologies to enable separation and cryopreservation of biological fluids, including peripheral, bone marrow, and umbilical cord blood.
The AutoXpress Platform or AXP is a medical device with an accompanying disposable bag set that isolates and retrieves stem cells from umbilical cord blood. The AXP provides cord blood banks with a system to enrich adult stem cells. Self-powered and microprocessor-controlled, the AXP contains flow control optical sensors that achieve precise separation. The companys market for the AXP includes both private and public cord blood banks.
The MarrowXpress, an extension of the AXP, isolates and retrieves stem cells from bone marrow aspirate and its initial application is for the preparation of cells for regeneration of bone in spinal fusion procedures and tissues in cosmetic surgeries. The product is an automated, closed, sterile system that volume-reduces blood from bone marrow to a user-defined volume in 30 minutes.
The Res-Q 60 BMC (Res-Q) product is also used for bone marrow stem cell processing. Launched in 2009, the Res-Q can be used in a clinical laboratory or can be used inter-operatively at the point of care.
The BioArchive System is an automated cryogenic system used in stem cell therapy to cryopreserve and archive stem cells for future transplant and treatment. The BioArchive System can store approximately 3,600 stem cell samples. It is the only fully-automated system commercially available that integrates controlled-rate freezing, sample management and long term cryogenic storage in liquid nitrogen.
The ThermoLine product line includes the ultra-rapid plasma ThermoLine Freezer and ultra-rapid plasma ThermoLine Thawer. The company offers two models of plasma freezers, which vary primarily by capacity and condenser type. The ThermoLine freezer optimizes plasma freezing through its liquid heat transfer and uniform freezing technologies that can freeze units of blood plasma in approximately 30 minutes. These products are suited for medium to large laboratories.
The company also offers three models of blood component thawers which vary primarily by capacity. The products membrane technology allows for a closed thawing system. These instruments can be used for rapid (approximately 12 minute) homogeneous thawing of plasma and glycerolized frozen red blood cells.
The CryoSeal Fibrin Sealant (CryoSeal) System is an automated system serving the wound market used to prepare an autologous hemostatic surgical sealant from a patients own blood or from a single donor in approximately one hour. In June 2010, the company reached an agreement with Asahi Kasei Kuraray Medical Co., Ltd. to provide CryoSeal products and clinical support services.
The companys major customer is GE Healthcare (GEHC).
The companys competitors include BioSafe/Sepax, BioE/Prepacyte-cb, COBE/Spectra, Ficoll/Paque, Harvest/SmartPReP, BioMet/MarrowStem, Chart, Taylor Wharton, Helmer, Thermo Fisher, Scientific/Cyto Therm, Harris, and Jewett.
ThermoGenesis Corp. was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THERMOGENESIS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THERMOGENESIS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THERMOGENESIS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THERMOGENESIS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THERMOGENESIS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ThermoGenesis Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ThermoGenesis Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ThermoGenesis Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ThermoGenesis Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ThermoGenesis Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. THERMOGENESIS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THERMOGENESIS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THERMOGENESIS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THERMOGENESIS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THERMOGENESIS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THERMOGENESIS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ThermoGenesis Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ThermoGenesis Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ThermoGenesis Corp. Major Shareholders
ThermoGenesis Corp. History
ThermoGenesis Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ThermoGenesis Corp. Offices and Representations
ThermoGenesis Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ThermoGenesis Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ThermoGenesis Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
ThermoGenesis Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
ThermoGenesis Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ThermoGenesis Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ThermoGenesis Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ThermoGenesis Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
ThermoGenesis Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
ThermoGenesis Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ThermoGenesis Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ThermoGenesis Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?