- The report contains detailed information about Theralase Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Theralase Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Theralase Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Theralase Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Theralase Technologies Inc. business.
About Theralase Technologies Inc.
Theralase Technologies Inc. engages in the design, development, and manufacture of super-pulsed laser technology used in bio-stimulative and bio-destructive clinical applications.
The company focuses on the production, marketing, and distribution of the Theralase super-pulsed laser for sale to health care practitioners that are focused on the treatment of chronic pain, sports injuries and wounds; and commercialization of patented cancer treatment through progressive research, clinical trials, and advancement of new technology in the direct destruction of cancers.
TLC-2000: Biofeedback Laser Technology
During 2008, the company made progress on commercializing its therapeutic laser ¨C the patented TLC©\2000. The TLC©\2000 biofeedback technology targets tissue at depth with precision enabling exact doses of energy to be delivered to injured tissue at depth for acceleration of healing. The TLC©\2000 is also a device that remembers the most optimized protocols based on individual patient¡¯s optical tissue profiles.
The company completed the alpha prototype of the TLC©\2000 biofeedback therapeutic laser system. Clinical studies, have been designed, in conjunction with the Mayo Clinic, the Scripps Institute and University of California San Diego, and the University of Buffalo to demonstrate the efficacy of the new technology in the areas of knee osteoarthritis, diabetic wound healing, and myofascial pain respectively.
TLC©\3000: Cancer Therapy and Wound Healing
The company, in February 2008, announced research and development results in the destruction of individual cancer cell lines. In preparation for the pre©\clinical evaluation, the company designed, manufactured, and delivered the alpha prototype of the TLC©\3000 light source to University Health Network in September 2008. The TLC©\3000 would be used to activate Theralase¡¯s patented Photo Dynamic Compounds (PDCs) aimed for the destruction of cancer cell lines.
Photo Dynamic Compound (PDC) Light System
The company, in April 2008, announced that it was chosen by a European pharmaceutical company to contract manufacture 10 beta prototype photodynamic therapy (PDT) light©\based systems. These PDT light©\based systems are to be used in combination with a European pharmaceutical company¡¯s proprietary photosensitisers (light sensitive compounds).
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THERALASE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THERALASE TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THERALASE TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THERALASE TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THERALASE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Theralase Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Theralase Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Theralase Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Theralase Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Theralase Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THERALASE TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THERALASE TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THERALASE TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THERALASE TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THERALASE TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THERALASE TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Theralase Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Theralase Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Theralase Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Theralase Technologies Inc. History
Theralase Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Theralase Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Theralase Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Theralase Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Theralase Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Theralase Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Theralase Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Theralase Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Theralase Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Theralase Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Theralase Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Theralase Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Theralase Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Theralase Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?