- The report contains detailed information about Team Health Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Team Health Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Team Health Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Team Health Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Team Health Holdings, Inc. business.
About Team Health Holdings, Inc.
Team Health Holdings, Inc. supplies outsourced healthcare professional staffing and administrative services to hospitals and other healthcare providers in the United States.
The company serves approximately 530 civilian and military hospitals, clinics and physician groups in 48 states with a team of 5,900 affiliated healthcare professionals, including physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses. It recruits and contracts with healthcare professionals who then provide professional services within third-party healthcare facilities.
The company provides outsourced services in emergency departments (EDs). It also provide programs for hospital medicine (hospitalist), anesthesiology, radiology, pediatrics, and other healthcare services, by providing permanent staffing that enables the management teams of hospitals and other healthcare facilities to outsource certain management, recruiting, hiring, payroll, billing and collection, and benefits functions.
The company provides a range of physician and non-physician staffing and administrative services, including recruiting, scheduling and credential coordination for clinical and non-clinical medical professionals; coding, billing and collection of fees for services provided by medical professionals; provision of experienced medical directors; administrative support services, such as payroll, professional liability insurance coverage, continuing medical education services and management training; claims and risk management services; and standardized procedures. The company targets certain clinical areas within healthcare facilities, including emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesiology, radiology and pediatrics, as well as civilian medical staffing within military treatment facilities.
The company provides a range of outsourced physician staffing and administrative services in emergency medicine, inpatient services, anesthesiology, radiology, pediatrics, and other hospital-based functions. It also provides a range of healthcare management services to military treatment facilities. In addition to physician-related services within a military treatment facility setting, the company also provides non-physician staffing services to military treatment facilities, including such services as para-professional providers, nursing, specialty technicians, and administrative staffing.
Emergency Department: The company provides outsourced physician staffing and administrative services for EDs in the United States. It contracts with hospitals to provide qualified emergency physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners for their EDs. In addition to the core services of contract management, recruiting, credentials coordination, staffing and scheduling, the company provides its client hospitals with enhanced services.
Inpatient Services (Hospitalist): The company provides physician staffing and administrative functions for inpatient services, which include hospital medicine, intensivist and house coverage services. Its inpatient contracts with hospitals are generally on a cost-plus or flat rate basis. The company also contracts directly with health plans.
Anesthesiology: The company provides outsourced anesthesiology and pain management solutions to hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers on a turn-key basis. The services provided by its anesthesiologists and CRNAs include anesthesia for a range of surgical subspecialties, including cardiac, pediatric, trauma, ambulatory, orthopedic, general and ear, nose, and throat, as well as interventional pain management. The company also provides administrative oversight and business management of these services.
Radiology: The company provides outsourced radiology physician staffing and administrative services in the United States. It contracts directly with radiology groups and hospitals to provide physician staffing and administrative services. A typical radiology management team consists of clinical professionals, board-certified radiologists that are trained in all modalities, and non-clinical professionals and support staff that are responsible for the recruitment, s
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Team Health Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Team Health Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Team Health Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Team Health Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Team Health Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Team Health Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Team Health Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Team Health Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Team Health Holdings, Inc. History
Team Health Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Team Health Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Team Health Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Team Health Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Team Health Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Team Health Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Team Health Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Team Health Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Team Health Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Team Health Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Team Health Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Team Health Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Team Health Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Team Health Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?