- The report contains detailed information about SunLink Health Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SunLink Health Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SunLink Health Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SunLink Health Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SunLink Health Systems Inc. business.
About SunLink Health Systems Inc.
SunLink Health Systems, Inc. provides healthcare services in certain rural and exurban markets in the United States.
The company, through a subsidiary, also operates a specialty pharmacy business with four service lines. Its healthcare operations are conducted through direct and indirect subsidiaries, including SunLink Healthcare LLC (SHL), HealthMont LLC (HealthMont), and SunLink ScriptsRx, LLC (ScriptsRx).
The companys business is composed of two business segments, Healthcare Facilities segment and Specialty Pharmacy segment.
Healthcare Facilities Operations
SunLinks healthcare facilities segment is composed of three operational areas: seven community hospitals; three nursing homes, each of which is located adjacent to, or in close proximity with a corresponding SunLink community hospital; and one hospital related home health agency, which operates for a corresponding SunLink community hospital.
Through its subsidiaries, the company operates a total of seven community hospitals in four states. Six of the community hospitals are owned and one is leased. SunLinks community hospitals are acute care hospitals and have a total of 402 licensed beds. In connection with its community hospital operations in certain communities, the company also operates three nursing homes located in two states, each of its nursing homes is located adjacent to its community hospitals, and one home healthcare agency operated from one of its community hospitals. The companys nursing homes have a total of 261 licensed beds.
Speciality Pharmacy Operations
Specialty Pharmacy segment is operated through SunLink ScriptsRx, LLC and is a pharmacy operations segment composed of four material service lines.
Specialty Pharmacy Services, which are not conducted by Carmichael in any of its healthcare facilities markets, and ordinarily include one or more of elements, including the provision of products relating to infusion therapy, enteral feeding services, oncology and chemotherapy drug administration, cardiac, diabetes, pain management, wound care, and psychiatric services; pharmaceutical or biological products administered via non-oral means, which are frequently through injectable or infusion therapies; products delivered to the patients via express package or hand delivery and requiring special handling, such as constant refrigeration or having a limited shelf life; products that are administered in a non-hospital setting, including the physician office, specialty clinic or patients home; the provision of pharmaceuticals or biological not managed under the traditional outpatient prescription drug benefit; and therapies that require complex care, patient education and continuous monitoring.
Institutional Pharmacy Services, consisting of the provision of specialty and non-specialty pharmaceuticals and biological products to institutional clients or to patients in institutional settings, such as nursing homes, hospices, and correctional facilities.
Durable Medical Equipment Services, consisting primarily of products for patient-administered home care, such as oxygen concentrators, continuous positive airway pressure or CPAP machines, nebulizers, diabetes management products and prosthetics.
Retail Pharmacy Products and Services, consisting primarily of walk-in sales at its three distribution facilities in Louisiana of complementary products, including uniforms, non-specialty pharmaceuticals, vitamins, supplements, and nutritionals.
SunLink Health Systems, Inc. was founded in 1959.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUNLINK HEALTH SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUNLINK HEALTH SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUNLINK HEALTH SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUNLINK HEALTH SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUNLINK HEALTH SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SunLink Health Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SunLink Health Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SunLink Health Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SunLink Health Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SunLink Health Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUNLINK HEALTH SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUNLINK HEALTH SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUNLINK HEALTH SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUNLINK HEALTH SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUNLINK HEALTH SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUNLINK HEALTH SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SunLink Health Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SunLink Health Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SunLink Health Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
SunLink Health Systems Inc. History
SunLink Health Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SunLink Health Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
SunLink Health Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SunLink Health Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SunLink Health Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SunLink Health Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
SunLink Health Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SunLink Health Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SunLink Health Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SunLink Health Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SunLink Health Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SunLink Health Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SunLink Health Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SunLink Health Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?