- The report contains detailed information about Stryker Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Stryker Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Stryker Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Stryker Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Stryker Corp. business.
About Stryker Corp.
Stryker Corporation operates as a medical technology company worldwide. The companys products include implants used in joint replacement, trauma, spinal and craniomaxillofacial surgeries; surgical equipment and surgical navigation systems, endoscopic and communications systems; patient handling and emergency medical equipment, as well as other medical device products used in various medical specialties.
The company segregates its operations into two reportable business segments: Orthopaedic Implants and MedSurg Equipment. The Orthopaedic Implants segment sells orthopaedic reconstructive (hip and knee), trauma and spinal implant systems and other related products. The MedSurg Equipment segment sells surgical equipment and surgical navigation systems; endoscopic and communications systems; as well as patient handling and emergency medical equipment.
Orthopaedic Implants are designed and manufactured by Stryker Orthopaedics, Stryker Osteosynthesis, Stryker Spine, and Stryker Biotech and consist of such products as implants used in joint replacement, trauma, craniomaxillofacial and spinal surgeries; bone cement; and the bone growth factor OP-1. Artificial joints are made of cobalt chromium, titanium alloys, ceramics or ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene and are implanted in patients whose natural joints have been damaged by arthritis, osteoporosis, other diseases or injury. The company's reconstructive implants are suited to minimally invasive surgery (MIS) procedures that are intended to reduce soft-tissue damage and pain while hastening return to function. It supports surgeons with technology, procedural development and specialized instrumentation as they develop new MIS techniques.
Hip Implant Systems
Through Stryker Orthopaedics, the company offers various hip implant systems for the global reconstructive market. The ABG Hip System, Partnership Hip System, Secur-Fit Hip System, Omnifit Hip System, Accolade Hip System, Centpillar Hip System, Trident Acetabular Hip System, ADM Mobile Bearing Hip System, Rejuvenate Modular Primary Hip System, Cormet Hip Resurfacing System, and Restoration Hip System are systems of hip implants and associated instrumentation designed to provide physicians and patients with clinical results across the continuum of care.
Primary Femoral Hip Systems: In 2009 Stryker introduced the Rejuvenate Modular Primary Hip System, the latest evolution in the companys OmniFit and Secur-Fit hip systems. The Rejuvenate Modular Primary Hip System offers surgeons unparalleled options for personalizing the implant to each patients anatomy. The design enables the surgeon to independently manage stem size, leg length, version and offset to recreate the patients anatomy, restore biomechanics and, consequently, minimize the risk of dislocation. The ABG II Modular Hip System represents the next generation of design based on the ABG monolithic stem. The companys Exeter Total Hip System is based on a collarless, polished, double-tapered femoral design that reduces shear stresses and increases compression at the cement/bone interface.
Primary Acetabular Systems: The companys advanced bearing system, Low Friction Ion Treatment (LFIT) Anatomic Femoral Heads with X3 polyethylene liners represents a significant advance in hip-bearing technology through the combination of its LFIT technology and X3 advanced bearing technology. It further expanded its anatomic femoral head offerings with the introduction of the Biolox Delta Ceramic Anatomic head. In 2009, the company introduced the Primary Tritanium Shell in Latin America, Australia, and Europe following a U.S. launch in 2008.
Hip Fracture Hip Systems: The company offers an array of femoral stem options and bearings to accommodate the hip fracture patient, including the Accolade HFx stem and the UHR bipolar head.
Revision Hip Systems: The Restoration Modular Revision Hip System offers surgeons performing revision surgeries flexibility in treating complex hip stem revisions and restoring patient biomechanics. The Restoration Modular Revision Hip System complements the companys existing Restoration HA a
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STRYKER CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STRYKER CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STRYKER CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STRYKER CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STRYKER CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Stryker Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Stryker Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Stryker Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Stryker Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Stryker Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. STRYKER CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STRYKER CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STRYKER CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STRYKER CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STRYKER CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STRYKER CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Stryker Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Stryker Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Stryker Corp. Major Shareholders
Stryker Corp. History
Stryker Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Stryker Corp. Offices and Representations
Stryker Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Stryker Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Stryker Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Stryker Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Stryker Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Stryker Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Stryker Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Stryker Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Stryker Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Stryker Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Stryker Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Stryker Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?