- The report contains detailed information about StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. business.
About StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc.
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. engages in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of oral-fluid collection devices to provide physiologic samples to screen for the presence of drugs-of-abuse or infectious diseases. It also engages in the development of point-of-care (POC), rapid, immunoassays for use in the detection of infectious diseases.
The companys products fall into two categories: Rapid point-of-care immunoassays, and Oral fluid collection devices.
Rapid Point-Of-Care (POC) Immunoassays
The company has developed rapid tests utilizing immunochromatography for the detection of antibodies to selected pathogens, including a test for HIV which it has licensed to Inverness Medical Innovations (Inverness). The test produces a visual result in 15 to 20 minutes or less and may be used without special equipment, refrigeration-storage, or expert-training. The StatSure branded barrel format is a disposable, single-use test-kit that collects, processes, and analyzes whole-blood, plasma, or serum with approximately 2.5 microliters of sample.
Oral Fluid Collection Devices
The company is marketing its oral-fluid collection devices with the trade names Omni-SAL and Saliva-Sampler, in the U.S., in the United Kingdom and in certain other international markets. It markets its saliva medical specimen collector in the United Kingdom as Omni-SAL and as Saliva-Sampler in the U.S. This oral-fluid collection-device product-line is patented; it is being sold by its customers to use with certain laboratory assays primarily to detect the presence of drugs-of-abuse. It has also been used to detect cigarette smoking and, in research, to collect saliva samples for studies of HIV and other infectious diseases. The oral fluid collection devices are sold into workplace-testing, forensic toxicology, criminal justice, and drug rehabilitation markets, primarily through various manufacturers of drugs-of-abuse diagnostic kits who incorporate its0 collection device as part of their kits.
Oral-Fluid Collection Devices: The company competes with Orasure Technologies, Inc.; Sarstedt (Salivette); Malvern Medical; and International Diagnostic Systems (Ultrasal II).
Rapid Immunoassay: The company identifies competition from General Electric-Abbott; Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD); Beckman Coulter, Inc.; Biosite Incorporated; Instrumentation Laboratory (IL); Inverness Medical Innovations, Inc.; Johnson and Johnson; Roche Diagnostic; Siemens; Calypte Biomedical Corporation; Binax, Inc.; Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc.; EY Laboratories, Inc.; OraSure Technologies, Inc.; MedMira Inc; Genzyme Corporation; Meridian Bioscience, Inc.; and Trinity Biotech plc.
The company was founded in 1986. It was formerly known as Saliva Diagnostic Systems, Inc. and changed its name to StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STATSURE DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STATSURE DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STATSURE DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STATSURE DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STATSURE DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. STATSURE DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STATSURE DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STATSURE DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STATSURE DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STATSURE DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STATSURE DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. History
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?