- The report contains detailed information about SRI Surgical Express Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SRI Surgical Express Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SRI Surgical Express Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SRI Surgical Express Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SRI Surgical Express Inc. business.
About SRI Surgical Express Inc.
SRI Surgical Express, Inc. is a supplier and reprocessor of reusable surgical linen and instrumentation.
The companys principal reusable surgical products are GreenGown surgical gowns. It also offers reusable towels, surgical drapes, and stainless steel basin sets as part of its reusable surgical product line. The company provides these products in various configurations for a providers specific needs.
The companys GreenGown Premium Liquid Resistant Level III and Liquid Proof Level IV gowns are made of some of the materials available, providing users with a breathable gown and protection. The Liquid Resistant and Liquid Proof gowns are used for procedures with bodily fluid volume and of longer duration. The companys Standard Level II gown is made from a micro-fiber polyester liquid resistant fabric. In May 2009, the company obtained FDA 510(k) clearance to market its Level II surgical gowns, which is intended for use in healthcare facilities.
To complement its reusable surgical products, the company offers disposable packs containing single-use disposable products, such as gauze, needles, syringes, and tubing. These packs are developed to a customers specifications, and in combination with its reusable line of surgical products, offer an alternative to custom procedure packs containing all disposable products.
The company offers general, laparoscopic, orthopedic, arthroscopic, ophthalmic, neurological, ENT (ear, nose and throat) and L&D (labor and delivery) instrument processing at its facilities. The company offers an overnight instrument processing program, ReadyCase OnDemand. The program makes available to hospitals and surgery centers additional processing capabilities at its FDA-regulated facilities should they find themselves in sudden need. As of December 31, 2009, the company serviced instrument programs at 77 hospitals.
The company offers instruments as part of the AccuSet program pursuant to a Joint Marketing Agreement with Aesculap, Inc. (Aesculap), a worldwide supplier of surgical instruments.
ReadyCase, its surgical supply and instrument delivery system, combines reusable products, disposable packs, surgical instruments, and physician preference items to provide most of the products required for a surgical procedure. The system allows its healthcare customers to develop and implement protocols. The company also provides an outsource solution for its customers instrument processing and sterilization needs.
In November 2008, the company entered into a five-year Supply and Co-Marketing Agreement with Cardinal Health 200, Inc., an affiliate of Cardinal Health, Inc. Under the terms of the Co-Marketing Agreement, Cardinal is its supplier of disposable surgical packs, and provides for a new product offering, the Hybrid Preference Pack, in which the company combines its reusable surgical packs with Cardinal Healths disposable surgical packs.
As of December 31, 2009, the company served a customer base of approximately 425 hospitals and surgery centers located throughout the United States. The company maintains short-term agreements to supply several group purchasing organizations (GPOs), including Novation, LLC, HealthTrust Purchasing Group, L.P., MedAssets, Inc., Broadlane, Inc. (for Tenet Healthcare Corporation or Tenet), Intermountain Health Services, Inc., Premier Purchasing Partners, L.P., and Hospital Corporation of America.
The companys principal competitors are Cardinal Converters (a subsidiary of Cardinal Health, Inc.), Medline Industries, Inc., DeRoyal Industries, Inc., and Kimberly Clark Corporation.
SRI Surgical Express, Inc. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SRI SURGICAL EXPRESS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SRI SURGICAL EXPRESS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SRI SURGICAL EXPRESS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SRI SURGICAL EXPRESS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SRI SURGICAL EXPRESS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SRI Surgical Express Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SRI Surgical Express Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SRI Surgical Express Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SRI Surgical Express Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SRI Surgical Express Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SRI SURGICAL EXPRESS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SRI SURGICAL EXPRESS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SRI SURGICAL EXPRESS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SRI SURGICAL EXPRESS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SRI SURGICAL EXPRESS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SRI SURGICAL EXPRESS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SRI Surgical Express Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SRI Surgical Express Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SRI Surgical Express Inc. Major Shareholders
SRI Surgical Express Inc. History
SRI Surgical Express Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SRI Surgical Express Inc. Offices and Representations
SRI Surgical Express Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SRI Surgical Express Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SRI Surgical Express Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SRI Surgical Express Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
SRI Surgical Express Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SRI Surgical Express Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SRI Surgical Express Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SRI Surgical Express Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SRI Surgical Express Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SRI Surgical Express Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SRI Surgical Express Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SRI Surgical Express Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?