- The report contains detailed information about Speedus Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Speedus Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Speedus Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Speedus Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Speedus Corp. business.
About Speedus Corp.
Speedus Corp., through its subsidiaries, engages in the development of advanced diagnostic decision support products and services for primary care physicians, pediatricians, cardiologists, and other healthcare professionals. It also focuses on the development of DRAM based, sold-state drives (SSD) with I/O acceleration technology. The company's subsidiaries include Zargis Medical Corp. (Zargis) and Density Dynamics Corp. (DDC).
Zargis is a medical device company focused on the development of computer-aided medical devices and telemedicine based delivery systems. Zargis has co-invested with Siemens Corporate Research, Inc., a subsidiary of Siemens Corporation. As part of this transaction, Siemens contributed certain intellectual property, including a core technology used in the Zargis Cardioscan device (Cardioscan).
Cardioscan is a diagnostic support solution that automatically analyzes acoustical data from a patient to determine whether or not the patient possesses a suspected diastolic or systolic murmur and whether or not they present a Class I indication for echocardiography referral. Cardioscan is integrated with the ZargisTelemed portal also cleared for marketing in Australia, Canada, India, Singapore, South Africa, and 31 European states.
In 2009, the company also announced clearance to market its Signal X6 device. Signal X6 is noninvasive and simultaneously records heart and lung sounds from six adhesive acoustic sensors. Zargis initially released Signal X6 in August 2009, when 510(k) clearance for the device was received. In addition to the development of Cardioscan, Signal X6, and Zargis Telemed, it has been awarded various contracts by the U.S. Army to develop prototype versions of telemedicine systems for use in cardiology. These systems record, synchronize, and analyze heart sounds, lung sounds, and ECG signals in pediatric patients who are being cared for by remote military treatment facilities. The systems have been integrated with an existing Army telehealth platform.
The company and the 3M Company have entered into a multi-year marketing alliance involving its heart sound analysis software and 3M Littmanns next-generation electronic stethoscope. Under the agreement, it would support 3M in its efforts to develop a next-generation stethoscope. In addition, the alliance provides the company with a range of marketing and promotional opportunities along with rights to sell its heart sound analysis software through the global distribution network of the Littmann brand.
DDC focuses on the development and marketing of ultra-high speed storage systems for server networks and other applications. It is developing its line of DRAM based solid-state storage and I/O acceleration technology. The Jet.io RamFlash and DramJet Solid State Drives are built in a standard 3.5 inches drive format. These drives are the principal components for DDC storage products. In January 2010, DDC launched its JetX10 acceleration appliance and its JetPod, and JetNode expansion chassis which integrate the Jet.io Solid State Drives to deliver the space requirements and power consumption in traditional storage solutions. All DDC products are designed for enterprise and cloud computing environments.
Other Business Activities
Local Multipoint Distribution Service (LMDS) License: The company has a commercial operating license, which covers between 150 300 MHz of spectrum in the New York City area.
The company was founded in 1995. It was formerly known as CellularVision USA, Inc. and changed its name to SPEEDUS.COM, Inc. in 1999. Further, it changed its name to Speedus Corp. in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SPEEDUS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SPEEDUS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SPEEDUS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SPEEDUS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SPEEDUS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Speedus Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Speedus Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Speedus Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Speedus Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Speedus Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SPEEDUS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SPEEDUS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SPEEDUS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SPEEDUS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SPEEDUS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SPEEDUS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Speedus Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Speedus Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Speedus Corp. Major Shareholders
Speedus Corp. History
Speedus Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Speedus Corp. Offices and Representations
Speedus Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Speedus Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Speedus Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Speedus Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Speedus Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Speedus Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Speedus Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Speedus Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Speedus Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Speedus Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Speedus Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Speedus Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?