- The report contains detailed information about Sonova Holding AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sonova Holding AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sonova Holding AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sonova Holding AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sonova Holding AG business.
About Sonova Holding AG
Phonak Holding AG engages in the development, manufacture, distribution, and servicing of hearing systems and related products. The Phonak Group comprises two hearing instrument divisions, Phonak and Unitron Hearing, as well as Phonak Communications, a developer of wireless communication devices for both hearing instrument and other applications.
The company operates worldwide and distributes its products through its own distribution network in the major industrialized countries and through independent representatives in approximately 70 other countries. The company principally operates in North America, Europe, Switzerland, China, Canada, and the United States.
In 2004 the company acquired Viennatone Horgerate GmbH to join Phonaks existing Austrian retail organization Hansaton. In China, the Group establishes a new sales organization by integrating the former Phonak and Unitron Hearing agents to strengthen its presence in this important market. In Spring Phonak launched Valeo, the new digital product line in the mid-level segment. On the entry-level, Unitron Hearing introduces Breeze, a digital hearing system with conventional, trimmer-controlled fittings.
Phonak develops hearing instruments for every degree of hearing loss, every preference and budget. Phonak provides high-tech solutions for children with hearing loss. The hearing instrument technologies, which are available from Phonak include Digital Technology, Programmable Technology, and Analog Technology.
The products offered through the companys digital technology include: Savia, Perseo, Claro, Valeo, miniValeo, Aero, Supero, and MAXX. The products offered through programmable technology include Astro, MicroZoom, Piconet2, SonoForte2, PowerZoom, and NovoForte. The products offered through its analog technology include Classica, PicoForte3, and SuperFront.
Wireless communication systems
Wireless communication systems (FM systems) from Phonak have been helping hearing-impaired people to gain and enjoy vital communication. Phonak HAS developed digital frequency synthesizer technology, which is a multi-frequency system brings a combination of flexibility and miniaturization to the learning environment.
SmartLink SX: SmartLink is a communication gateway to all situations where understanding perfectly, all of the time, is key. This innovation, SmartLink, meets the needs of people with hearing loss, allowing them to communicate effectively in all environments and to take advantage of all the communication tools available today.
Transmitters: SmartLink offers access to the communication possibilities of business life, Bluetooth link for mobile phones, hearing instrument remote control, improved FM functionality, etc.
SmartLink SX, the new benchmark in wireless communication, incorporates improved FM technology, a hearing instrument remote control, and a Bluetooth link for mobile phone use. It provides crystal clear sound through the improved three phase DSP processing package with Digital SuperZoom², Fine-scale Noise Canceler, and Digital Voice Enhancement.
Campus S - Campus S is flexible when it comes to multi-classroom applications. These and other useful features, such as the large-format LCD, the built-in cable rewind, the multifunctional microphone or the simplified power management make Campus S the top transmitter in design, technology and convenience. It is used in all teaching environments, such as classrooms, excursions, guided tours, conferences, and meetings.
HandyMic TX3 - The microphone with a built-in transmitter is especially used for adults. The improved multi-microphone technology of the HandyMic combines omnidirectional, directional, and super-directional microphones with an FM transmitter. It can be set up directly in front of the sound source, slipped into the speaker's shirt pocket, or aimed at the speaker by hand. With an audio cable, the HandyMic can also be connected to a sound system. As with all other Phonak FM products, the HandyMic has a range of 7 to 15 meters (23 to 50 feet). It is used for business meetings, round-table discussions, family gatherings, in a car, on a nois
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SONOVA HOLDING AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SONOVA HOLDING AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SONOVA HOLDING AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SONOVA HOLDING AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SONOVA HOLDING AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sonova Holding AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sonova Holding AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sonova Holding AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sonova Holding AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sonova Holding AG Industry Position Analysis
6. SONOVA HOLDING AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SONOVA HOLDING AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SONOVA HOLDING AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SONOVA HOLDING AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SONOVA HOLDING AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SONOVA HOLDING AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sonova Holding AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sonova Holding AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sonova Holding AG Major Shareholders
Sonova Holding AG History
Sonova Holding AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sonova Holding AG Offices and Representations
Sonova Holding AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sonova Holding AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sonova Holding AG Capital Market Snapshot
Sonova Holding AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Sonova Holding AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sonova Holding AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sonova Holding AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sonova Holding AG 1-year Stock Charts
Sonova Holding AG 5-year Stock Charts
Sonova Holding AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sonova Holding AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sonova Holding AG Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?