- The report contains detailed information about SHL Telemedicine Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SHL Telemedicine Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SHL Telemedicine Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SHL Telemedicine Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SHL Telemedicine Ltd. business.
About SHL Telemedicine Ltd.
SHL TeleMedicine Ltd. (the company) was incorporated in 1987 in Israel. The company specializes in developing and marketing advanced personal telemedicine systems as well as providing medical call center services to subscribers. Personal telemedicine is the transmission of medical data by an individual, from a remote location to a medical call center via standard telephone networks. With the help of sophisticated computer systems, call center medical staff use this data to diagnose and monitor subscribers health, following proprietary guidance protocols, and to respond fast and effectively to their needs.
SHL's personal telemedicine systems are designed to improve quality of care and lifestyle for people suffering from various health conditions ranging from the high-risk and chronically ill to ordinary users of healthcare products and services who wish to take a more active role in managing their own health. In particular, the company's telemedicine systems can be used to reduce emergency care response time for sufferers of potentially fatal cardiac episodes.
The company maintains international business operations and provides services in the USA through its fully owned subsidiary, Raytel Medical Corporation, a cardiovascular healthcare services provider, in selected European markets mainly through PHTS, a fully owned subsidiary, and at home in Israel.
Raytel Medical Corporation, SHLs fully owned subsidiary, has pushed SHL to the forefront of US telemedicine market. Raytel is a provider of remote pacemaker monitoring services in the US, and provides other cardiac diagnostic services utilizing trans-telephonic monitoring technologies. Raytel also owns and operates a number of outpatient diagnostic imaging facilities and cardiovascular and nuclear cardiology diagnostic service facilities.
SHL's products and services lineup
Personal telemedicine offers centralized remote diagnostic and monitoring services to individuals, making use of sophisticated computer systems, hi-tech end-user devices, and specially designed medical data protocols. SHL TeleMedicine specializes in developing and marketing advanced personal telemedicine systems and in operating medical call centers, providing telemedicine services to subscribers.
SHL-brand FDA-approved heart care devices include the CardioBeeper®12/12, a hand-held ECG transmitter capable of transmitting a full ECG reading to the monitor center in 12 seconds via a standard phone line, the CardioBeeper®12L ECG transmitter, and the portable CardioPocket® 1L ECG transmitter wallet. In June 2003, SHL launched the TeleMarker (patent pending), a patient-level trans-telephonic blood testing device for the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction.
Linking subscribers with the remote monitor center, the Home Care Center enables hands-free communication between the patient and a medical call center staff, and functions in conjunction with other SHL brand products. Remote monitoring devices include the TeleBreather pulmonary data transmitter, the TelePress blood pressure reader/transmitter (both cleared for marketing by the FDA), and the TeleWeight high precision medical scales, used mainly for the monitoring of congestive heart failure and for the new service "Thin for life" offering a long-term aid to weight loss and maintenance. Enhancing SHLs ability to ensure an efficient health care provision to its subscribers, the Watchman® is an emergency communication system built into a Swiss-made wristwatch which operates in conjunction with the HCC and enables two-way communication between the Monitor Center and the subscribers.
About the monitor center
Under the supervision of physicians, SHLs medical call centers are staffed round the clock by experienced and well trained nurses who deal directly with incoming subscriber calls. When a call is received, the subscribers computerized personal medical records are immediately displayed on-screen to aid the medical call center staffs assessment and diagnosis of the callers condition. The medical call center staff will then follow propriety communication protocols with the subscriber and evaluate the situation based on subs
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHL TELEMEDICINE LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHL TELEMEDICINE LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHL TELEMEDICINE LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHL TELEMEDICINE LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHL TELEMEDICINE LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SHL Telemedicine Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SHL Telemedicine Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SHL Telemedicine Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SHL Telemedicine Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SHL Telemedicine Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHL TELEMEDICINE LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHL TELEMEDICINE LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHL TELEMEDICINE LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHL TELEMEDICINE LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHL TELEMEDICINE LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHL TELEMEDICINE LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. Major Shareholders
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. History
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. Offices and Representations
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SHL Telemedicine Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?