- The report contains detailed information about Sharps Compliance Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sharps Compliance Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sharps Compliance Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sharps Compliance Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sharps Compliance Corp. business.
About Sharps Compliance Corp.
Sharps Compliance Corp. provides solutions for management of medical waste and unused dispensed medications generated outside the hospital and large health care facility setting.
The companys solutions facilitate the proper treatment of various types of medical waste and unused dispensed medications, including hypodermic needles, lancets, and other devices or objects used to puncture or lacerate the skin, or sharps, and unused dispensed prescription and over-the-counter drugs and medications.
Sharps Recovery System: It is a solution for the containment, transportation, treatment and tracking of medical waste generated outside the hospital and large health care facility setting. The Sharps Recovery System includes a sealed, leak and puncture resistant sharps container in various sizes ranging from 1 quart to 18 gallons; USPS approved shipping carton with pre-paid priority mail postage; absorbent material inside the container that can safely hold approximately 150 milliliters of fluids; a red bag for additional containment; and documentation and tracking manifest. The Sharps Recovery System is transported to the companys facility for treatment. Upon treatment or conversion of the waste, it provides electronic proof of receipt and treatment documentation to the customer through its proprietary Sharps Tracer system.
RxTakeAway System: It is a solution that facilitates the proper disposal or treatment of unused dispensed medications and includes the TakeAway Environmental Return System and the RxTakeAway Recovery and Reporting System. The solution provides a means for individual consumers, communities and facilities, such as pharmacies, assisted living facilities, long-term care facilities, mail-order pharmacies and correctional operations, to manage their unused dispensed medications (other than controlled substances) and consists of customized containment, transportation, destruction or conversion and tracking services. Its proprietary tracking system, MedsTracer, is designed for tracking unused dispensed medications, which assists pharmaceutical manufacturers in monitoring drug usage and provides critical data for patient management and compliance.
Sharps MWMS: It is a solution designed for deployment in emergency situations and features the Sharps Recovery System and TakeAway Environmental Return System products combined with warehousing, inventory management, training, data, and other services. Sharps MWMS is designed to be an integral part of governmental and commercial emergency preparedness programs for large scale or catastrophic situations, such as natural disasters, pandemics, terrorist events, or other national emergencies. Also available with the Sharps MWMS is the Sharps Rx Recovery and Reporting System, which delivers a turn-key approach to the collection, storage, audit, treatment, and documentation of unused dispensed medications. The Medical Waste Management System can be used in any location where patients may be treated or shots administered. This system is designed to be portable, allowing medical waste to be collected where it is generated, properly stored, and transported with no special pick-up arrangements.
SharpsTracer: It is a solution that provides customers with an electronic record of receipt and treatment of their waste to meet regulatory requirements.
Other Solutions: The companys other logistical products solutions include Pitch-It IV Poles, Trip LesSystem, Sharps Pump and Asset Return Box, Sharps Secure Needle Recovery System, Sharps SureTemp Tote, IsoWash Linen Recovery System, Biohazard Spill Clean-Up Kit and Disposal System, and Sharps Environmental Services.
The company serves customers in multiple markets, such as government (federal, state and local), home health care, retail clinics and immunizing pharmacies, pharmaceutical manufacturers, professional offices (physicians, dentists and veterinarians), hospitality (including assisted living facilities, hotels, motels and restaurants), consumers, commercial, industrial and agriculture, and distributors to various markets.
In 2009, the company signed a five year contract with a major U.S. government agency to provide its Medical Waste Management System, or Sharps MWMS, which is a solution offering designed to provide medical waste collection, storage and treatment in the event of natural disasters, pandemics, man-made disasters, and other national emergencies.
The company competes with Stericycle.
Sharps Compliance Corp. was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHARPS COMPLIANCE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHARPS COMPLIANCE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHARPS COMPLIANCE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHARPS COMPLIANCE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHARPS COMPLIANCE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sharps Compliance Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sharps Compliance Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sharps Compliance Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sharps Compliance Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sharps Compliance Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHARPS COMPLIANCE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHARPS COMPLIANCE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHARPS COMPLIANCE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHARPS COMPLIANCE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHARPS COMPLIANCE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHARPS COMPLIANCE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sharps Compliance Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sharps Compliance Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sharps Compliance Corp. Major Shareholders
Sharps Compliance Corp. History
Sharps Compliance Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sharps Compliance Corp. Offices and Representations
Sharps Compliance Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sharps Compliance Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sharps Compliance Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Sharps Compliance Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Sharps Compliance Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sharps Compliance Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sharps Compliance Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sharps Compliance Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Sharps Compliance Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Sharps Compliance Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sharps Compliance Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sharps Compliance Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?