- The report contains detailed information about Sector 10, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sector 10, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sector 10, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sector 10, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sector 10, Inc. business.
About Sector 10, Inc.
Sector 10, Inc., a systems integration company, provides emergency disaster response equipment and related support services primarily in the United States.
The company develops and markets emergency and disaster response equipment known as Mobile Response Unit (MRU) and Stationary Response Unit (SRU). The MRU and SRU provide an emergency communications system with on-board life safety resources that are needed in an emergency event. SRU/MRU's are available in various standard configurations, including emergency response equipment, disaster rescue response, spill-decon equipment, school emergency compliance, fire life and safety response, industrial safety and hygiene, clean room response, respiratory response, agricultural safety and hygiene, construction safety, and hygiene.
Emergency Stationary Response Units - (SRU)
The SRU mobile response unit is a stationary response center containing the essential equipment needed for disasters and crisis situations. The unit can be placed near stairways, elevators, and transportation terminals. The SRU units utilize the PLX-3D system to deliver real time information, evacuation status, communications, and supplies the facilities to aid victims in crisis.
The company's products serve a vital public safety function and are emergency response systems. The primary market for this product is high-rise buildings. SRUs offer following emergency response features: smoke, chemical, and biological masks; battery backup; eye wash system; evacuation chair; iodide tablets; strobe light; integrated computer system; siren; visual touch screen panel; first aid supply packs; Wi-Max wireless technology; real-time personnel tracking; surveillance camera; and OSHA compliant. SRU-Ms are placed in high traffic public venues, such as airports, convention centers, mass transit stations, entertainment venues, sports arenas and stadiums, and retail locations - wherever the public is found in masses.
Emergency Mobile Response Units - (MRU)
MRU's provide the security and first aid, working with the incident commander to build a command center. MRU's are delivered to a disaster site to enable disasters to be quelled and victims to treated and saved. The MRU mobile Response unit is a self-contained response center armed with the essential equipment needed for disasters and crisis situations. The mobile unit can be delivered to a crisis site to administer first-aid and other medical needs. The unit is deliverable by air-drop or truck hitch mounted lift system.
MRU features portable tent with automated deployment; 110VAC hookups with battery and solar backup; eye wash system; utility sink and clean water supply; integrated computer system; the doors convert to a stretcher, table, and bench; Wi-Max wireless technology provides the latest speed and security; compliant with PLX-3D Systems; networkable via network cable, wireless, and cell access; shelves, drawers, bins, and cabinets; satellite communications and networking for remote locations; plug and play setup and installation; Web based controllable camera; first aid supply packs with tracking technology; and OSHA compliant.
MRU-OH: MRU standard product features include eyewash, potable water, hand-wash, postings panel, soap and cup dispenser, garbage refuse, water delivery and recovery systems, compartments for fall protection, electrical TAG programs, MSDS, and safety program folders, a foldout plan or command table, forklift and crane lift points, lockable wheels, and various other features that help meet and mitigate OSHA, EPA, NIOSH, and other related requirements.
MRU-Specialty: MRU's provide the modularity, mobility, customization, and personalization to first responders when they arrive at a disaster site providing a portable village, a safe environment for victims and emergency professionals so that lives can be saved. These response units offer shelter, utilities, comforts, supplies, and equipment. MRU Specialty types include MRU-D Dental Unit; MRU-S Surgical Unit; MRU-V Vaccine Unit; and MRU-X X-ray Processing Center. MRU solutions include emergency response; disaster aid; remote medical and health center; hazardous area clean up and response; remote locations; 3rd world countries; rural work sites and construction zones; and mining facilities.
The company's major markets include multi-story buildings, military/homeland security, construction/industrial sites, schools, hospitals, hazmat/decontamination teams, and humanitarian services. Its customers consist primarily of building owners and managers, institutions, and the building tenants.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SECTOR 10, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SECTOR 10, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SECTOR 10, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SECTOR 10, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SECTOR 10, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sector 10, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sector 10, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sector 10, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sector 10, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sector 10, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SECTOR 10, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SECTOR 10, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SECTOR 10, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SECTOR 10, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SECTOR 10, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SECTOR 10, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sector 10, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sector 10, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sector 10, Inc. Major Shareholders
Sector 10, Inc. History
Sector 10, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sector 10, Inc. Offices and Representations
Sector 10, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sector 10, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sector 10, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sector 10, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Sector 10, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sector 10, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sector 10, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sector 10, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sector 10, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sector 10, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sector 10, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sector 10, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?