- The report contains detailed information about SDI Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SDI Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SDI Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SDI Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SDI Ltd. business.
About SDI Ltd.
SDI Ltd. engages in the research and development, manufacturing and marketing of specialist dental restorative materials. SDI's two major product groups include: Esthetic Materials; and Alloy Materials.
SDI markets a range of alloys. SDI researches, develops, manufactures and markets its alloys. Therefore, SDI has significantly greater ability to control its product development and quality control. SDI is at the cutting edge of alloy development and leads the world in product quality.
Alloys include f400 a 70% high silver micro grain alloy; gs-80 a 40% Silver economical non gamma 2 admix alloy; lojic + a 60.1% high silver non gamma 2 platinum modified spherical alloy; lojic a 46% silver high strength platinum modified spherical alloy; new ultrafine alloy a 55% silver fine grain alloy; permite a 56% Silver non gamma 2 admix, high compressive strength, zero microleakage alloy; and
ultracaps + economical high strength amalgam.
Alloy accessories include alloybond a fluoride releasing high strength amalgam bond; capsule activatordirect placement capsules; mercury available in 500g and 2.5kg bottles; and ultramat 2 a high speed, quiet amalgamator.
The extensive line of products includes composites, adhesives, sealants, compomers, etchants, tooth whitening systems and accessories.
Esthetics include conseal f a fluoride releasing pit and fissure sealant; esthetic kit an introductory kit containing SDI's 6 esthetic restorative materials; freedom fluoride releasing compomer; glacier a high viscosity condensable hybrid composite for anterior and posterior restorations; ice anterior / anterior and posterior, radiopaque, light cured micorfilled hybrid composite; paama 2 a dentin / enamel adhesive system; pola an advanced tooth whitening system; riva self cure chemically cured condensable glass ionomer restorative; riva luting Glass ionomer luting cement with fabulous fluoride release; riva silver silver-alloy reinforced glass ionomer restorative material; riva light cure light cured resin reinforced glass ionomer restorative material; riva protect glass ionomer fissure and tooth protector; rok posterior light cured hybrid composite; shade modification colour modification tints and masking agents; stae a single component fluoride releasing dentin enamel adhesive system; super etch a 37% phosphoric acid etchant; and wave a fluoride releasing flowable composite.
Esthetic accessories include brushes disposable; complet applicator an autoclavable, ergonomic applicator for all unidose complets; composite polishing pastefor mirror-like finish on composites, compomers, amalgams, porcelain, ceramics and gold; disposable tips for syringes; enamel bond refill a clear unfilled bonding resin; etch and bond kit a 37% phosphoric acid blue gel and bonding resin; etchant refill gel or liquid; and points disposable brush applicators.
SDI markets equipment for the dental industry. SDI researches, develops, manufactures and markets its equipment. Therefore, SDI has significantly greater ability to control its product development and quality control. SDI is at the cutting edge of alloy development and leads the world in product quality.
Equipment include radii high powered led cordless light; radii plus high powerded LED cordless curing light; LED radiometer LED light curing meter; and ultramat 2 a high speed, quiet amalgamator.
Equipment accessories include barrier sleeves for radii; direct placement fork set for ultramat and some competitor amalgamators; light shield for radii; and replacement lens caps for radii.
SDI Limited as founded in 1972.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SDI LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SDI LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SDI LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SDI LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SDI LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SDI Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SDI Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SDI Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SDI Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SDI Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SDI LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SDI LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SDI LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SDI LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SDI LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SDI LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SDI Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SDI Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SDI Ltd. Major Shareholders
SDI Ltd. History
SDI Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SDI Ltd. Offices and Representations
SDI Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SDI Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SDI Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
SDI Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
SDI Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SDI Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SDI Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SDI Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
SDI Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
SDI Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SDI Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SDI Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?