- The report contains detailed information about SANUWAVE Health, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SANUWAVE Health, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SANUWAVE Health, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SANUWAVE Health, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SANUWAVE Health, Inc. business.
About SANUWAVE Health, Inc.
SANUWAVE Health, Inc., a medical technology company, focuses on the development and commercialization of biological response activating devices in the regenerative medicine area for the repair and regeneration of tissue, musculoskeletal, and vascular structures.
The companys portfolio of products and product candidates activate biologic signaling and angiogenic responses, including new vascularization and microcirculatory improvement, helping to restore the bodys normal healing processes and regeneration. It intends to apply its pulsed acoustic cellular expression (PACE) technology in wound healing, orthopedic/spine, plastic/cosmetic, and cardiac conditions. It intends to apply its Pulsed Acoustic Cellular Expression (PACE) technology in wound healing, orthopedic/spine, plastic/cosmetic, and cardiac conditions.
The companys primary product candidate for the wound care market, dermaPACE is used for the treatment of the skin and subcutaneous soft tissue and is involved in the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved investigational device exemption clinical trial in the U.S. for the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers.
In addition, its dermaPACE product candidate has received the European Conformity Marking (CE Mark) approval to treat acute and chronic defects of the skin and subcutaneous soft tissue, such as in the treatment of pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, burns, and traumatic and surgical wounds. The company markets dermaPACE to the European Community utilizing distributors in select countries.
The company designs, manufactures, markets, and services its products for stimulating healing in chronic conditions of the foot and elbow through its FDA Class III PMA approved Ossatron device; and in the stimulation of bone and chronic tendonitis regeneration in the musculoskeletal environment through the utilization of its Ossatron and Evotron devices in Europe.
The company has a manufacturing supply agreement with Swisstronics Contract Manufacturing AG in Switzerland, a division of Cicor Technologies Ltd., covering the generator box component of its products and product candidates.
In 2009, the company sold its Versatron veterinary product line.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SANUWAVE HEALTH, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SANUWAVE HEALTH, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SANUWAVE HEALTH, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SANUWAVE HEALTH, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SANUWAVE HEALTH, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SANUWAVE Health, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SANUWAVE Health, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SANUWAVE Health, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SANUWAVE Health, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SANUWAVE Health, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SANUWAVE HEALTH, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SANUWAVE HEALTH, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SANUWAVE HEALTH, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SANUWAVE HEALTH, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SANUWAVE HEALTH, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SANUWAVE HEALTH, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. Major Shareholders
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. History
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. Offices and Representations
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SANUWAVE Health, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?