- The report contains detailed information about Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. business.
About Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc.
Rockwell Medical Technologies, Inc. manufactures, sells, distributes, and delivers hemodialysis concentrate solutions and dialysis kits, and other ancillary hemodialysis products primarily to hemodialysis providers in the United States, as well as internationally primarily in Latin America, Asia, and Europe.
The companys dialysis solutions (also known as dialysate) are used to maintain life, removing toxins and replacing nutrients in the dialysis patients bloodstream. It has licensed and is developing proprietary renal drug therapies for both iron-delivery and carnitine/vitamin-delivery, utilizing dialysate as the delivery mechanism.
The company's hemodialysis concentrates comprise two primary product types, which are described as acidified dialysate concentrate, also known as acid concentrate, and bicarbonate.
Renal Pure Liquid Acid Concentrate: Acid concentrate products are manufactured in three basic series to reflect the dilution ratios used in various types of dialysis machines. The company supplies all 3 series and manufactures approximately 60 different liquid acid concentrate formulations. It supplies liquid acid concentrate in both 55 gallon drums and in cases containing four 1 gallon containers.
Dri-Sate Dry Acid Concentrate & Mixing System: The companys Dri-Sate Dry Acid Concentrate & Mixing System allows a clinic to mix its acid concentrate on-site. The clinical technician, using a specially designed mixer, adds pre-measured packets of the necessary ingredients to 50 or 100 gallons of purified water. Once mixed, the product is equivalent to the acid concentrate provided to its customers in liquid form.
RenalPure Powder Bicarbonate Concentrate: The company offers nine different bicarbonate powder products covering all three series of generally used bicarbonate dilution ratios.
SteriLyte Liquid Bicarbonate Concentrate: The companys SteriLyte Liquid Bicarbonate is used in both acute care and chronic care settings. Its SteriLyte Liquid Bicarbonate offers the dialysis community a product and provides the clinic a safe supply of bicarbonate.
The company offers a range of ancillary products, including blood tubing, fistula needles, specialized custom kits, dressings, cleaning agents, filtration salts, and other supplies used by hemodialysis providers.
Iron Supplemented Dialysate: The company has licensed the right to manufacture and sell soluble ferric pyrophosphate (SFP), a product that would improve the treatment of dialysis patients with iron deficiency, which is pervasive in the dialysis patient population. The company is conducting the testing required to obtain approval to market SFP in the United States. It has completed its Phase IIb human clinical trial.
Sales and Marketing
The company primarily sells its products directly to domestic hemodialysis providers. Its sales and marketing activities are directed at purchasing decision makers for-profit national and regional hemodialysis chains and toward independent hemodialysis service providers. It targets its sales and marketing activities to clinic administrators, purchasing professionals, nurses, medical directors of clinics, hospital administrators, and nephrologists.
The company's principal suppliers include Roquette, Inc.; Church & Dwight Co. Inc.; and US Salt Company.
The companys major competitor is a subsidiary of Fresenius Medical Care AG& Co. KGaA. It also competes against Cantel Medical Corp.s subsidiary, Minntech Corporation.
Rockwell Medical Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROCKWELL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROCKWELL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROCKWELL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROCKWELL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROCKWELL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ROCKWELL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROCKWELL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROCKWELL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROCKWELL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROCKWELL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROCKWELL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. History
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?