- The report contains detailed information about Rochester Medical Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rochester Medical Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rochester Medical Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rochester Medical Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rochester Medical Corp. business.
About Rochester Medical Corp.
Rochester Medical Corporation engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of a line of PVC-free and latex-free urinary continence, and urine drainage care products for the extended care and acute care markets in the United States and the United Kingdom. The company markets its products under Rochester Medical brand through a direct sales force. It also supplies products to various medical product companies for sale under private label brands owned by these companies.
Extended Care Products
Male External Catheters: The companys male external catheters (MECs) are self-care, disposable devices for managing male urinary incontinence. It manufactures and markets six models of silicone male external catheters: the UltraFlex, Pop-On, Wide Band, Natural, Clear Advantage, and Transfix catheters. The UltraFlex, Clear Advantage, and Transfix Style 1 catheters have adhesive positioned midway down the catheter sheath. The Pop-On and Transfix Style 2 catheters have a sheath that is shorter than that of a standard male external catheter and has adhesive applied to the sheath, and is designed to accommodate patients who require shorter-length external catheters. Its Wide Band and Transfix Style 3 self-adhering male external catheters have an adhesive band which extends over the length of the sheath. The Natural catheter is a non-adhesive version of its male external catheter.
The company also markets two models of latex male external catheters in the United Kingdom: the Freedom and Freedom Plus catheters. Through a distribution agreement with Coloplast A/S (Coloplast), Coloplast supplies the company with its requirement of latex male external catheters for sale in the United Kingdom.
Intermittent Catheters: The companys Personal Catheters are a line of disposable intermittent catheters manufactured from silicone. It produces the Personal Catheters in three lengths for male, female, and pediatric use and in multiple diameters. It produces four distinct versions of the Personal Catheter: the basic Standard Personal Catheter, the Antibacterial Personal Catheter, the Hydrophilic Personal Catheter (along with a UK-only brand, the Hydrosil Discreet), and the Antibacterial HydroPersonal Catheter. The Antibacterial Personal Catheter provides site-specific delivery of nitrofurazone, a drug that reduces urinary tract infections. The Hydrophilic Personal Catheter and the Hydrosil Discreet become extremely slippery when moistened, providing a low friction surface for ease and comfort during insertion and removal. The Personal Catheter designs are latex-free and PVC-free, eliminating the allergen, toxin or disposal concerns associated with latex and PVC catheters.
The companys Magic3 catheters are the intermittent catheters created from a composition of three distinct functional layers. The Magic3 product line also incorporates various its coating options and package configurations, including the advanced antibacterial and antibacterial hydrophilic technologies.
FemSoft Insert: The FemSoft Insert is a disposable device for the management of stress urinary incontinence in active women. It is an invasive device that provides a patient with effective control of urinary function.
Acute Care Products
Foley Catheters: The company offers standard silicone Foley catheters in a two-lumen version for urinary drainage management and in a three-lumen version that also supports irrigation of the urinary tract. These Foley catheters are available in all adult and pediatric sizes. Its standard Foley catheters are transparent which enables healthcare professionals to observe urine flow.
In 2009, the company introduced its StrataSI and StrataNF silicone Foley catheters. The silicone design consists of a soft, pliable inner core surrounded by ultra-sort, ultra-smooth outer layers. The StrataNF version includes a nitrofurazone anti-infective matrix within the silicone. Nitrofurazone is an antibacterial agent which is released from the catheter during the period the catheter is in the patient. Foley catheters are packaged sterile in single catheter strips or in procedural trays and sold under the Rochester Medical brand and under private label arrangements.
Customers and Marketing
The primary markets for the companys products are distributors, extended care facilities, individual hospitals, and healthcare institutions. Its major customers include Coloplast and to Hollister Incorporated.
The company competes directly for sales of continence care devices under its own Rochester Medical brand with multi-product medical device manufacturers and distributors, such as C.R. Bard, Inc., Unomedical, Kendall Covidan Healthcare Products Company, Hollister Incorporated, Astra Tech AB, and Coloplast. Its competitors also include Johnson & Johnson Personal Products Company, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Proctor & Gamble Company, and C.R. Bard, Inc.
Rochester Medical Corporation was founded in 1988.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROCHESTER MEDICAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROCHESTER MEDICAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROCHESTER MEDICAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROCHESTER MEDICAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROCHESTER MEDICAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rochester Medical Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rochester Medical Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rochester Medical Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rochester Medical Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rochester Medical Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ROCHESTER MEDICAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROCHESTER MEDICAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROCHESTER MEDICAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROCHESTER MEDICAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROCHESTER MEDICAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROCHESTER MEDICAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rochester Medical Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rochester Medical Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rochester Medical Corp. Major Shareholders
Rochester Medical Corp. History
Rochester Medical Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rochester Medical Corp. Offices and Representations
Rochester Medical Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rochester Medical Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rochester Medical Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Rochester Medical Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Rochester Medical Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rochester Medical Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rochester Medical Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rochester Medical Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Rochester Medical Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Rochester Medical Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rochester Medical Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rochester Medical Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?