- The report contains detailed information about Revolutions Medical Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Revolutions Medical Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Revolutions Medical Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Revolutions Medical Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Revolutions Medical Corporation business.
About Revolutions Medical Corporation
Revolutions Medical Corporation, a development stage company, engages in the design and development of retractable safety needle devices to reduce the risk of accidental needle stick injuries among health care workers.
The companys product development effort is focused on the RevVac retractable safety syringe, which is designed specifically to reduce accidental needle stick injuries. It is also focused on developing and commercializing color Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) technology. Magnetic Resonance Imaging is an imaging system that safely creates different views of selected portions of the internal anatomy. An MRI scanner is a tunnel-shaped machine that would accommodate an adult lying down. It engages in the development of technology which would segmentate and reference MRI images. By segmenting an image, the company's technology would let the user select a part of the image (bone, fluid, tissue) and render that selection in 3 dimensions
The company's competitors include Med-Design Corporation, New Medical Technologies, Retractable Technologies, Inc., Univec, Inc., and Specialized Health Products International.
Revolutions Medical Corporation was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REVOLUTIONS MEDICAL CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REVOLUTIONS MEDICAL CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REVOLUTIONS MEDICAL CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REVOLUTIONS MEDICAL CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REVOLUTIONS MEDICAL CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Revolutions Medical Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Revolutions Medical Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Revolutions Medical Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Revolutions Medical Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Revolutions Medical Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. REVOLUTIONS MEDICAL CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REVOLUTIONS MEDICAL CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REVOLUTIONS MEDICAL CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REVOLUTIONS MEDICAL CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REVOLUTIONS MEDICAL CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REVOLUTIONS MEDICAL CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Revolutions Medical Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Revolutions Medical Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Revolutions Medical Corporation Major Shareholders
Revolutions Medical Corporation History
Revolutions Medical Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Revolutions Medical Corporation Offices and Representations
Revolutions Medical Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Revolutions Medical Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Revolutions Medical Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Revolutions Medical Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Revolutions Medical Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Revolutions Medical Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Revolutions Medical Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Revolutions Medical Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Revolutions Medical Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Revolutions Medical Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Revolutions Medical Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Revolutions Medical Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?