- The report contains detailed information about Remedent Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Remedent Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Remedent Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Remedent Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Remedent Inc. business.
About Remedent Inc.
Remedent, Inc. engages in the research, development, manufacture, and distribution of oral care and cosmetic dentistry products, including a line of professional dental products in Europe, Asia, and the United States.
The company offers two primary products, GlamSmile Veneers and Whitening Products.
The company develops and markets whitening products in combination with the worldwide curing lamp RemeCure. The RemeCure plasma curing light uses plasma arc technology instead of LED and laser technology which provides high-energy power over the complete spectrum. This allows RemeCure plasma curing light to be used in various applications, such as curing dental composite materials in seconds; and for single appointment, in-office whitening in approximately 40 minutes.
Remewhite Formulation+ by GlamSmile: Formulation+ is in-office power whitening gel featuring the companys CRM-Technology.
WHITE Boost & WHITE Finishing: The company sells the White Boost & White Finishing through dentists for home use. It is an oxygen-induced whitening system using a tray and two foam strips impregnated with tooth whitening gel.
The companys key product in the professional oral care and cosmetic dentistry product is the GlamSmile veneer. Its veneers are supported by a line of professional veneer whitening and teeth sensitivity solutions. The companys GlamSmile involves a veneer fabrication technique and a patented single-motion veneer placement tray which are both guided by a computer imaging, design, and digital preview system. Its GlamSmile veneers are ultra thin claddings made from a mixture of a hybrid composite and porcelain materials which are attached to the front of the patients teeth. The companys veneers are custom-made for each individuals personal features, taking into account various factors, including the shape of a persons face, the shape of their lips, and more.
Marketing and Distribution
The company markets its products to the dental professional using its business to business strategies (B2B), and it also markets its products directly to the consumers in China and Belgium using its direct to consumer model (B2C). Its products are sold to dental professionals in 18 countries through distributors. In addition, pursuant to its distribution agreement with Den-Mat, the GlamSmile product is also sold in the United States and throughout the world.
The company sells its products in China and Belgium directly to consumers using direct to consumer model, which includes its GlamSmile Smile Design-Virtual Studio and GlamSmile Studios. It has dealers in approximately 35 countries encompassing, Europe, Asia, Latin America, the Pacific Rim, and the Middle East.
In January 2010, the company acquired a 50.98% of Glamsmile Asia Ltd. a Hong Kong Private company which has the following subsidiaries: GlamSmile Studio in Hong Kong, GlamSmile Studio in Mainland China (Beijing) and the GlamSmile Production Lab, also located in China (Beijing).
In March 2010, the company sold the intellectual property used and related to FirstFit product to Den-Mat Holdings LLC.
In November 2010, Remedent Inc. signed an agreement with SCF Invest to open two Glamsmile studios in Brussels, Belgium and Milan, Italy with an option for Rome, Italy as well. SCF would provide the necessary financing to a joint venture between both entities, where Remedent/Glamsmile would be the majority owner and provide the necessary product and support to open the Studios.
The companys competitors include Brite-Smile; Rembrandt (a subsidiary of Gillette Company, Inc.); Discuss Dental, Inc.; and Zoom.
Remedent, Inc. was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REMEDENT INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REMEDENT INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REMEDENT INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REMEDENT INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REMEDENT INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Remedent Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Remedent Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Remedent Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Remedent Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Remedent Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. REMEDENT INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REMEDENT INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REMEDENT INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BELGIUM PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REMEDENT INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REMEDENT INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REMEDENT INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Remedent Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Remedent Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Remedent Inc. Major Shareholders
Remedent Inc. History
Remedent Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Remedent Inc. Offices and Representations
Remedent Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Remedent Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Remedent Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Remedent Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Remedent Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Remedent Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Remedent Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Remedent Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Remedent Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Remedent Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Remedent Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Remedent Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?