- The report contains detailed information about Rad Source Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rad Source Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rad Source Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rad Source Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rad Source Technologies Inc. business.
About Rad Source Technologies Inc.
Rad Source Technologies Inc was incorporated in the State of Florida in 1990. Rad Source, Inc., its wholly owned subsidiary was incorporated in the State of Florida in 1996. The Company is in the business of researching, developing and producing commercially viable products that utilize non-radioactive source radiation technology. The Company's historical efforts have been in the area of developing x-ray based equipment which can be substituted for that which utilizes radioactive isotopes to produce radiation.
The Company has developed and currently sells irradiation equipment that produces radiation utilizing x-rays, thereby eliminating the need for radioactive sources. Radiation producing equipment is used in a variety of applications ranging from medical equipment sterilization to biological research. Radiation can be used to eliminate reproduction of harmful organisms(applications include food and medical product sterilization, where bacteria would otherwise be a human threat), or alter the effect of active cells (as is the case with white blood cells in blood irradiation applications, which otherwise would harm immuno-deficient patients). The Company has also developed imaging equipment. This equipment utilizes x-rays to obtain images of objects. Imaging is used in a variety of industries ranging from electronic component production to medical research to view either the surface or interior of both organic and inorganic substances to detect imperfections, growths, etc.
The Company has produced two commercially available irradiation products, the RS 3000 Blood Irradiator and the RS 2000 Biological Irradiator. These products utilize x-rays to produce radiation and compete with radioactive isotope based equipment.
The RS 3000 Blood Irradiator is designed to be used by hospitals and blood centers for the irradiation of blood and blood products. The RS 3000 is a non-nuclear, x-ray irradiator and has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Irradiated blood is used by healthcare institutions for immuno-deficient patients (e.g., the elderly, infants and children, cancer and AIDS patients, transplant patients, etc.). Blood irradiation equipment has a global market and is dominated by two large companies which produce nuclear-based equipment only (i.e., they utilize radioactive isotopes as their radiation source).
The Company also produces the RS 2000. This product is used by research institutions for conducting biological experiments used in such areas as cancer and genetic research.
The Company's products are sold directly by in-house personnel and through independent sales representatives.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RAD SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RAD SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RAD SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RAD SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RAD SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rad Source Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rad Source Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rad Source Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rad Source Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rad Source Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RAD SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RAD SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RAD SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RAD SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RAD SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RAD SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rad Source Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rad Source Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rad Source Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Rad Source Technologies Inc. History
Rad Source Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rad Source Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Rad Source Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rad Source Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rad Source Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Rad Source Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Rad Source Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rad Source Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rad Source Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rad Source Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Rad Source Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Rad Source Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rad Source Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rad Source Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?